Are You Here With Me for "Hard To Forget Ya" to Be A Single?

EsterThePassenger

I'm not talking about second single. Probably 3rd or 4th single.

After i saw reactions from Zachary Campbell and GP's (from twitter, instagram, etc), overall responds of this song are positive. They like the melody and the song reminds them of other song. Which is good. The negative reviews only come from exhale members actually. And i am confident it's gonna be a sensational song.

My concept of music video of HARD TO FORGET YA: Britney make a tribute to Pop Music Legends who have already passed by, like Michael Jackson, Prince, Whitney Houston, Elvis Presley, Marylin Monroe, etc. It means that we hard to forget them because they are inspiration.

What do you think? :gelis:

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest StrawberryKisses

I agree with you. Sometimes it's not about what EXHALE wants, but what the GP will like.  Hard To Forget Ya can be a club smash with a killer video. It also sounds like classic Britney in the pre-chorus. But more importantly, it's different from the Drake/Selena stuff today.

Maybe it's just because I'm a straight girl who isn't in the club scene, but I don't understand all the hate towards this song.

:beysip:

1 hour ago, StrawberryKisses said:

Maybe it's just because I'm a straight girl who isn't in the club scene, but I don't understand all the hate towards this song.

I'm a bi girl who rarely does the club scene, and the song's cute, but I don't see it as single worthy. Not saying it deserves hate, but tbh I could see why people are hailing Private Show and hoping its a single more than I can Hard To Forget Ya being a single.

But if we're going to do a single just because it has nostalgic Brit vibes, then Man on the Moon deserves it way more and I don't see that one as single material, either. 

Edit: Okay, but that MV concept is cute as all hell, @EsterThePassenger. Hmm....

1 hour ago, EsterThePassenger said:

I'm not talking about second single. Probably 3rd or 4th single.

After i saw reactions from Zachary Campbell and GP's (from twitter, instagram, etc), overall responds of this song are positive. They like the melody and the song reminds them of other song. Which is good. The negative reviews only come from exhale members actually. And i am confident it's gonna be a sensational song.

My concept of music video of HARD TO FORGET YA: Britney make a tribute to Pop Music Legends who have already passed by, like Michael Jackson, Prince, Whitney Houston, Elvis Presley, Marylin Monroe, etc. It means that we hard to forget them because they are inspiration.

What do you think? :gelis:

I'd be here for it! It's different, it's upbeat, and it's really showing off Britney's voice! All she would need to promote it in a couple of talk show performances. But only if she sang it fully live. If she rehearsed it hard, she could really knock it outta the park and gain an ***-ton of respect from the GP and her peers! ;)

Archived