Britney and G-Eazy. I Ship it So HARD!

I don't know what it is. It's like a indescribable feeling that I ship them. It's just I DO!

They look so cute together and the chemistry :werk: FIRE. Just look.

Is he's single because if he's not. Brah :gtfo: 

DUMP THE *****! GET WITH BRITNEY. SHE's 100x hotter and better than the girl you are dating if you are dating, plus... he's very tall

Tall Men = Big **** :cooltshirt:. Please tell me I'm don't the only one who ships them, what would be their ship name, maybe Brit-azy :mhm:    

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Brichney.

He's cute but the last thing she needs is another bad boy, he's like 27 and seems like the careless type of guy that would probably cheat every chance he gets. She deserves better.

1 hour ago, Just Luv Me said:

I agree with everyone! Britney can do so much better! Someone who's hot as **** but still has class. Someone like...

Mario Lopez

Image result for mario lopez model

John Krasinski

Image result for john krasinski something borrowed

Usher

Image result for usher hot 2016

Bradley Cooper

Image result for bradley cooper 2014

Tyson Beckford

Image result for tyson beckford hot

Paul Rudd

Image result for Paul Rudd

Britney already got mario :uknowit:

He seemed kinda into her on the red carpet and on stage seemed like it was ****** tension going on

But his career is just starting now, he wants to party, travel de world, Britney only wants to be a mom. 

Her boys would love that bc they are big fans of g-eazy 

I just found it weird like she said he has a gf but grabbed his crotch anyway? Really? 

Remember when she said she was single when she was already with jt? The same thing happened with charlie. And nobody even mentioned before (for what we know) that he has a gf. 

Maybe she is lying and tricking us. Maybe she already got the d afterall :idkney:

Archived