Make Me could break into the top 10 of the hot 100 after this tracking week

Army1

This week is pacing to be the songs strongest streaming week ever. 

It leaped back into top 40 of Spotify and top 50 of Apple Music. If CK, VMAs, and album release week keep the song in the same range all week long, it would be huge, as we will have our largest amount of streaming eligible video content for the song available this week as well. 

All content includes - vevo audio track, official music video, vevo video of VMA performance, and CK (if the rule of using a song's audio for 30 sec or more makes it  eligible for streaming is true).   

Dont forget, if the original video ends up being released after the VMAs like rumored, that would be another piece of content that would count as well. 

For this tracking week so far the official video and vevo audio track have racked up 2 million views combined (dont know how much of that is streams from the US), but the potential for streaming this week is huge with all the new content and spikes in Spotify and Apple music so far. 

Add the explosion in itunes sales, and we have a massive opportunity for Make Me to break into the top 10. Hopefully the song just stays in the same slots throughout the week with all the discounts, promo, and hype. 

Keep streaming, and enjoy the VMAs tomorrow! 

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am so proud Make Me is having the longevity she hasn't had since like IWG but she is still lacking on Radio, there is a chance she will repeak or crack the Top 15 at the rate she's going but Radio still hasn't picked up much this week, but if it does and Make Me continues as its done for the past 2 days I think she can break into the Top 10 :cooltshirt:

3 minutes ago, F.a.u.zish said:

I am so proud Make Me is having the longevity she hasn't had since like IWG but she is still lacking on Radio, there is a chance she will repeak or crack the Top 15 at the rate she's going but Radio still hasn't picked up much this week, but if it does and Make Me continues as its done for the past 2 days I think she can break into the Top 10 :cooltshirt:

Hopefully radio supports it more this week if it contimues like it has. It will have grown too much for them to ignore it any longer. 

10 minutes ago, F.a.u.zish said:

If she stay Top 10 for a while... Radio will start playing it more?

I don't know the charts and how they work and all that 

1 minute ago, OCBoy1985 said:

If she stay Top 10 for a while... Radio will start playing it more?

I don't know the charts and how they work and all that 

I think that will help radio play it more, however I think streaming is what radio listens to the most so if the song gains a lot in streams (which have been growing) radio will probably play it more

Archived