Who here is obsessed with 'Just Luv Me'?

Enigmatique

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes I am completely obsessed with it and really really hope it is a single.  I can not imagine it not being a single,  the song is stunning.  In fact, when I first heard the album on Friday I could totally feel the song being featured on a soundtrack for a movie.  It's so visceral  and ethereal, vulnerable and moving. I genuinely feel Glory is my favorite Britney album ever which is saying a lot becau I love her music but this album is incredible.

35 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

It's a great song, and it's in my Top 5 from the album, but I wouldn't say I'm obsessed. :idkney: The only track I'm legit obsessed with right now is 'Man on the Moon'. :shameless:

Me too, I feel like I'm neglecting the rest of the album sometimes when I play that repeatedly!

I can't criticise a single song on the album (even Clumsy's verses are too amazing to hate the chorus), and I was loving JLM until I started hearing Justin Bieber's 'I'll Show You' from Purpose. Still really trying to shake it off to be honest, I don't believe for a second it was intentional (why on earth would you copy a Bieber album track) but it's just coincidentally very alike.

Archived