[New Pics] August 26 - Britney & G-Eazy arrive to MSG for VMA rehearsals

Niki

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, sexisreal said:

OMG!!! G-eazy will enjoy the fame... it's like he luck came in his way to make it easy for him instead of working for 10years to be famos... it will take him a night which is the 28th haha

G-Easy already has WW success, though :mj: You don't need to disrespect an artist, just to make Britney shine more. Britney will shine by herself with looking banging and showin' em lessers how it's done! :drinky:

Just now, BJ4u said:

G-Easy already has WW success, though :mj: You don't need to disrespect an artist, just to make Britney shine more. Britney will shine by herself with looking banging and showin' em lessers how it's done! :drinky:

shut up! i didn't disrespect him! cut the drama... what i said is TRUE! the hype, the media, the critics, the mags he will be all over the place! ya he's used to it? my ***. It's a fact i don't have to make Britney "shine" she's already shining where the hell are you? under a rock? chill and smoke a joint! and before replying get your facts straight yo

Omg im going to the red carpet and the nick jonas pre show im so tempted on just like idk seducing nick into bringing me inside the pit omg im too excited her body is sooo top top top my god and g eazy i feel secondhand luck from him like honestly to be there while the queen of the vmas blows the worlds mind is like a hugeeee career opportunity so lucky him my godddd i want to see her being so close its going to be so bitter sweet, do u think she will walk the carpet right? 

29 minutes ago, sexisreal said:

shut up! i didn't disrespect him! cut the drama... what i said is TRUE! the hype, the media, the critics, the mags he will be all over the place! ya he's used to it? my ***. It's a fact i don't have to make Britney "shine" she's already shining where the hell are you? under a rock? chill and smoke a joint! and before replying get your facts straight yo

Someone needs to get laid :umwtf:

Archived