Britney Spears' New Album 'Glory' Is Officially Out!

Jordan Miller

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Depends mostly on sales. But I have to admit that she seems to love this record, so we can be sure about 4. If this era would be sucessful (and I must point out that it is already) we can get 5 singles. I hope. Because Glory ******* deserves this.

8 minutes ago, ZAM9315 said:

Britney Jean got 2... perfume flopping harder then an old man's ***** trying to get hard.... but we're not going to count that and shall erase it from our existence.. last album flawless fatale received 4... tbh personally to me should have gotten 5... how many singles do you think glorycum will produce?  It's one of britney top best albums...! and falls along the line with IN THE ZONE and BLACKOUT.  Post below :bwink:

:whitneyshade:   :whitneyshade:   :whitneyshade:   :whitneyshade:   :whitneyshade:

So I heard the whole album..and songs that I liked on spot are Just Luv Me, Slumber Party, Just Like Me, Love Me Down, Better, Hard to Forget Ya...Make me, Clumsy and Do You Wanna Come Over liked when  I first heard them...

Just Like Me...ouuuff...perfection...and Love Me Down

4 minutes ago, MX3 said:

they seem to be serious about promoting this album so 4!!!

Exactly what I was thinking  there promoting but in a bigger way.. we got BBMAS live... carpool...vmas.. iheart... apple music commercial.. apple festival... she's nailing bugger watched events etc. Probably a lot more coming...Femme fatale could never. I'm hoping 4!

Slumber Party must be a single. I think Just Luv me will be a single as well. If I'm dancing is becoming viral on the internet, but Change your Mind, MOM, Liar have potential to be singles too, even Love Me Down is single worthy. "Better" could be a huge radio hit bc it has the Major Lazer/Diplo vibe. I want this album to be very successful, it deserves it; it's one of the best pop album in years... :pumped:

In my wildest dreams I want "Coupure Électrique" to have a dark, ****** music video (ala Sweet Dreams Interlude), just for fun, as a gift for the fans.:plzney:

9 minutes ago, lali92 said:

You're arguing about taste. We should be happy there's like 1-2 songs we don't like. In BJ it was the other way around.:yesokay:

Very true.  So many people having different favorite and least favorite songs just shows how strong of an album it is. :mhm: Pretty sure we all agree on BJ's suckage. :dontlike:

i sort of agree. i think it's the weakest track on the album because it's very generic - sounds like it belongs on britney jean. that being said though, it's still a good, fun dance track. just generic. it's not a BAD song by any means, but it is the worst on the album. but even on an album that close to perfect, something has to be the worst! it's like choosing 7/8 out of tracks that are all 9/10.

that being said, i think there are three "weak" tracks on the album.

-private show - i think this song is SO fun and i love it. it's just a testament to britney's talents as a vocal actor. she's having so much fun with her voice and sound. she sounds like she's having so much fun on the song overall. i think this is a song for the true fans to really appreciate, i don't think casual fans or the GP care for it that much. but i love it for what it is. will it be a smash hit? no. but it's a solid album track - not a filler.

-coupure electrique - the production is AMAZING on this song. and the vocals are also AMAZING. but it's all in french. it's very clear this was a song for the DIE HARD fans, a tribute to them, a tribute to blackout. it sounds so mechanical - not in a bad way. in the way that it sounds so futuristic in its production. it's really phenomenal. but again, i don't think the casual fan or GP will appreciate this for what it is. this was britney hearing us, hearing the fans, crying about how blackout is such an amazing album. it's a tribute meant for us.

-clumsy - see above. generic, but not really a weak track. would fit better on BJ. but still a fun dance track. unlike the two above, this wasn't meant for the fans. this was clearly aimed at the GP and fans alike. it's a fun song, but it's generic. so it gets my vote for the weakest song.

Archived