Watch A Preview Of Britney's Stint On Carpool Karaoke

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Cold As Fire said:

If she's lipping in a 50-second preview, she's lipping the entire thing too you mutt. 

Or they just want to build suspense so people will tune in? Duh. A 5 year old can understand that much. And for the record, only about 10 seconds of Toxic played, the rest was silly banter. "50 seconds of her lipping" is revisionist historian bullshit. Delete your account.

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

Or they just want to build suspense so people will tune in? Duh. A 5 year old can understand that much. And for the record, only about 10 seconds of Toxic played, the rest was silly banter. "50 seconds of her lipping" is revisionist historian bullshit. Delete your account.

giphy.gif

Meltdown confirmed. :truthtea:

48 minutes ago, chris_fives said:

Guys, chill... They are just not showing it.. I have faith we will hear her real voice! Watch and see :overwhelm:

I stronly believe it's just a marketing catch to make her go viral and force people to watch the carpool :mcry:

Maybe I'm delusional, if so, I am going to riot while meltdowning this weekend :chershade:

Wait for the real segment to air and then jump to conclusions. 

12 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

giphy.gif

:truthtea:

I must keep getting + and - repped simultaneously because I just checked my notifications and they're all +rep from here but my numbers are the same?

i don't know how yall can get so twisted over " :( " being an opinion about this right now, but I still haven't chosen a side yet sooooo

dont get me wrong, I'm still fighting for team Britney but I am wearing some armor this time, ok!?:tbh:

3 hours ago, jokobitch said:

at this point I'm wondering if its beyond repair .. i don't wanna get attacked on here I'm just expressing a thought I've been having. but think she's been smoking since she was like 18 years old.. at some point the smoking will ruin her voice completely because she doesn't have a strong one at that, no shade to her i love her unique voice but it isn't strong. even when you hear her laugh nowadays you can hear the phlegm from the smoking in her throat. I'm just so curious to what she sounds like now

:orangu: sis no

Archived