So I'm thinking of getting a britney tattoo when I turn 18

I Just Want More

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, Tetris said:

Yaaas teenaged Britney fan.

Did a certain album/era get you interested, or was it like a Madonna thing where her music was just always around?

More the Madonna thing, usually when i like a few songs from an artist I go through an obsessive phase where I try to watch a lot of their videos and listen to a lot of their music. Usually the more I watch and hear the less interested I am in them and it's boring, but with Britney I ended up listening to more and more songs on the Single Collection after listening to just Toxic (which is why I got it from the library in the first place). Then one compilation album turned into downloading her albums and falling in love with non-singles and after finding exhale I started taking suggestions for songs to listen to and watched all the dvd specials. I was a bit embarrassed at first and claimed it was my guilty pleasure but then I realized I legit stan her. And of course it just got crazier from there, seeing her in Vegas and all and continually tracking her career, and here I am today. I started listening when I was in the 8th grade and now I'm a senior in high school. 

Ik that's way more than you asked for but sorry I love my stan story lol :) are you also a teenaged fan?

43 minutes ago, I Just Want More said:

More the Madonna thing, usually when i like a few songs from an artist I go through an obsessive phase where I try to watch a lot of their videos and listen to a lot of their music. Usually the more I watch and hear the less interested I am in them and it's boring, but with Britney I ended up listening to more and more songs on the Single Collection after listening to just Toxic (which is why I got it from the library in the first place). Then one compilation album turned into downloading her albums and falling in love with non-singles and after finding exhale I started taking suggestions for songs to listen to and watched all the dvd specials. I was a bit embarrassed at first and claimed it was my guilty pleasure but then I realized I legit stan her. And of course it just got crazier from there, seeing her in Vegas and all and continually tracking her career, and here I am today. I started listening when I was in the 8th grade and now I'm a senior in high school. 

Ik that's way more than you asked for but sorry I love my stan story lol :) are you also a teenaged fan?

I was legit curious!

Naw, I'm 27...so while I'm of the generation that grew up with her in the spotlight, I really didn't become a fan until 2007, because Blackout was a total revelation for me. Before that I mostly just got a guilty/nostalgic pleasure from her hits - with the music video for My Prerogative being the thing that really made me start paying attention of my own accord. 

Then all the craziness of 2007 had me so excited for the VMAs. It's still an iconic cultural milestone, regardless of whether people perceive it as good or bad. Gimme More is such a good song, and had me downloading the leaked album before official release. So by the time Womanizer dropped, I could barely contain myself - she and her music had completely won me over. And it's been that way ever since - with my love and appreciation for her work growing more every year. Plus I'm obsessed with her 'no-*****-to-give' way of presenting herself for the last decade. I found Primeney pretty annoying, tbh, and absolutely adore all her current quirks instead.

• 11 months later...

HEY KIDDOS i'm still trying to decide (why did i say i was almost 18 when i made this, i started this thread about a year ago and i only turn 18 this friday)

ANYWAYS i've decided I don't want to grt a tattoo that looks like one of hers cause i don't want the tattoo to be on my wrist or anything. I also don't want just a pic of her face on me, it looks cool on other ppl but not me. Any suggestions past that? I want it to be really unique, something that symbolizes her without being cliche. Any ideas? Love yall so much thanks :)

7 minutes ago, I Just Want More said:

HEY KIDDOS i'm still trying to decide (why did i say i was almost 18 when i made this, i started this thread about a year ago and i only turn 18 this friday)

ANYWAYS i've decided I don't want to grt a tattoo that looks like one of hers cause i don't want the tattoo to be on my wrist or anything. I also don't want just a pic of her face on me, it looks cool on other ppl but not me. Any suggestions past that? I want it to be really unique, something that symbolizes her without being cliche. Any ideas? Love yall so much thanks :)

Get one of the fairies that's on the britney cd, or the symbols from the in the zone album art, or the heart she does with her signature that would be cool and its not extremely obvious

4 hours ago, Shadow. said:

Get one of the fairies that's on the britney cd, or the symbols from the in the zone album art, or the heart she does with her signature that would be cool and its not extremely obvious

Yeah I agree with the fairy or the heart, they're super cute to even non-Britney fans and even though both are among the most common ones for Britney fans to have, you could get it/them in a much smaller in size and thus cover it up as needed (e.g., having it placed on your lower hip, back of your neck, or your foot). 

3caa887af05390ee73f76db198e615a4.jpg

5893465_orig.jpg

228e1266e814242b0063752037fbf880--britne

Also, happy early birthday! 

• 3 years later...

Archived