So I'm thinking of getting a britney tattoo when I turn 18

I Just Want More

Something lowkey, small, and hidden

What should I go for (or should I even do it)? And where on me should it be?

I was thinking:

-the heart from her autograph

-the lips

-the dice

-a word or phrase (sooo many options, you've gotta help me with this one. An album title, a song title, a lyric, an iconic personal moment?)

Anybody wanna get creative with me? I'm super pumped rn even though I don't turn 18 for almost another year cause all the Glory hype and the idea of this actually happening and also I start school tomorrow so I'm wide awake rn 

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, I Just Want More said:

Something lowkey, small, and hidden

What should I go for (or should I even do it)? And where on me should it be?

I was thinking:

-the heart from her autograph

-the lips

-the dice

-a word or phrase (sooo many options, you've gotta help me with this one. An album title, a song title, a lyric, an iconic personal moment?)

Anybody wanna get creative with me? I'm super pumped rn even though I don't turn 18 for almost another year cause all the Glory hype and the idea of this actually happening and also I start school tomorrow so I'm wide awake rn 

I don't think I'd get a lyric.

I wanted to a few years ago (Stronger lyrics) and I'm glad I didn't because she has released other songs that are equally meaningful and important to me... So it'd be hard to make a decision in a moment for something that's going to last for a lifetime. Of course, that's only my opinion :) 

• Super Mods

I don't think you can go wrong with her heart autograph. Even years from now it'll still be relevant and it could mean a lot of things. 

How about Britney's fairy tattoo? I always thought that was her best and most iconic tattoo. Maybe wouldn't work if you're a guy unless you don't care. 

as for lyrics, I don't think you'd regret having one especially if you use her most iconic hits like stronger. I mean having "Stronger than yesterday" is very inspirational (if I was going to have a tattoo, that'll probably be it) and people recognize her old hits more, plus that is from her time period. I'd probably avoid like BOMT or Slave, it could have double meanings :truthtea:

22 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

I don't think you can go wrong with her heart autograph. Even years from now it'll still be relevant and it could mean a lot of things. 

How about Britney's fairy tattoo? I always thought that was her best and most iconic tattoo. Maybe wouldn't work if you're a guy unless you don't care. 

as for lyrics, I don't think you'd regret having one especially if you use her most iconic hits like stronger. I mean having "Stronger than yesterday" is very inspirational (if I was going to have a tattoo, that'll probably be it) and people recognize her old hits more, plus that is from her time period. I'd probably avoid like BOMT or Slave, it could have double meanings :truthtea:

Yeah as someone else said here, lyrics can be tricky cause you can easily change how you feel about them but i'm not totally closed off to the idea i just wouldn't get something too cheesy yaknow

and I'm a girl but I'm still not feeling the fairy

11 minutes ago, Aymama said:

You should get a quote in cursive, something iconic like, "I smell your breath, it makes me cry" :tiffanynod:

"My love for you's a billion zillion" iqoniq

• Super Mods
Just now, I Just Want More said:

Yeah as someone else said here, lyrics can be tricky cause you can easily change how you feel about them but i'm not totally closed off to the idea i just wouldn't get something too cheesy yaknow

and I'm a girl but I'm still not feeling the fairy

Well it is your body lol

but like I said, you can't go wrong with the heart! but I guess her other tattoos like the kiss and the dice are very inconspicuous and doesn't scream Britney Spears to the world.  

6 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

Well it is your body lol

but like I said, you can't go wrong with the heart! but I guess her other tattoos like the kiss and the dice are very inconspicuous and doesn't scream Britney Spears to the world.  

Didn't she get the dice with Kevin? (matching tattoos) so I don't think even Britney likes it anymore lol 

• Super Mods
Just now, PieceofBritney said:

Didn't she get the dice with Kevin? (matching tattoos) so I don't think even Britney likes it anymore lol 

omg that's right, but didn't she also got her ring finger tattooed? and she removed that but she didn't remove the dice as well.

Archived