So I'm thinking of getting a britney tattoo when I turn 18

I Just Want More

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, Subtext & Fantasy said:

I've been thinking of getting a Britney tattoo also. I wanted something small and simple, and iconic.

I like In The Zone, and I thought that since it's my favorite album I would get one of the designs from that.

britney_spears_-_in_the_zone_-_booklet_(

I like the 7th one down the most. That's my simple Britney tattoo idea

you want a tattoo related to Britney so you choose something a random designer designed on a booklet ? :mj:

You can just have a "B".

Maybe the Circus logo?

f85fec0f06682188113fc58535821aab.jpg

Personally, I think that the squares from Blackout, would look cute too, on your wrist or something. A small version of them of course.

3555725508_b1bf3738d6.jpg

Or you can write something unrelated to Britney, that means a lot to you, using Britney's font.

article-2476984-18FB17BC00000578-981_634x393.jpg

Or, if you're religious or if you like the cross as a symbol, you could do that somewhere in your body.

britney-spears-red-cross-hip-tattoo.jpg

Also, back in 2011, in an interview for OUT, she said that assuming reincarnation exists, in her next life she'd like to be a bird, so even a bird would be something Britney related.

10 hours ago, keldam22 said:

I have two Britney tattoos on my arm

The first one is the B with the top hat from her Circus tour

and the second one is of her performance with the snake at the VMAs, but i made her a zombie because i love horror movies

:o omg I think I need to see that Britney-Zombie-Vma, do u have any photo? 

12 hours ago, I Just Want More said:

Something lowkey, small, and hidden

What should I go for (or should I even do it)? And where on me should it be?

I was thinking:

-the heart from her autograph

-the lips

-the dice

-a word or phrase (sooo many options, you've gotta help me with this one. An album title, a song title, a lyric, an iconic personal moment?)

Anybody wanna get creative with me? I'm super pumped rn even though I don't turn 18 for almost another year cause all the Glory hype and the idea of this actually happening and also I start school tomorrow so I'm wide awake rn 

I got the oops Fairy, I get compliments on it all the time

https://twitter.com/raymondjamess_/status/731535073262985216

30 minutes ago, HangingOnToThePast said:

you want a tattoo related to Britney so you choose something a random designer designed on a booklet ? :mj:

It's her album artwork, something I always associate with Britney

BUT using this logic then you need to get on everyone who wants lyrics, something a random songwriter wrote for her to sing along to.

And also get on everyone who has a tattoo that she has, something a random tattoo artist drew on her body.

goodcupoftea.gif?w=400

So stfu kthnx

17 hours ago, Code Geass said:

You are one young britney fan...

Yeah I guess so but I've still been a fan for nearly 5 years. It's disheartening though that i missed primeney

16 hours ago, keldam22 said:

I have two Britney tattoos on my arm

The first one is the B with the top hat from her Circus tour

and the second one is of her performance with the snake at the VMAs, but i made her a zombie because i love horror movies

Ooh, post pics please!

6 hours ago, Subtext & Fantasy said:

I've been thinking of getting a Britney tattoo also. I wanted something small and simple, and iconic.

I like In The Zone, and I thought that since it's my favorite album I would get one of the designs from that.

britney_spears_-_in_the_zone_-_booklet_(

I like the 7th one down the most. That's my simple Britney tattoo idea

I saw a pic on google images, some dude got a portrait of the ITZ face cover on one of his buttcheeks :orangu: i like the little designs though, also kind of reminds me of the flowery chinese character on her pelvis

6 hours ago, Britneyluver9965 said:

I just turned 18 too! I plan on the heart from the signature very soon :ahhh:

Happy belated birthday! post pics when you get it <3

Archived