Is the BritneyArmy the only fanbase that actively tries to sabotage their own fave?

blue.monopoly

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, PlayingItSafe said:

I'm sad that so many members have listened to the leaks :sobbing:

But they're still fans and we're still like a family on here. Yes, we disagree on lots, but we have lots in common too and I'd take being part of this iconic fan base over the Beyhive ANY ******* DAY OF THE WEEK.

If you were Britney's child, you would be his favorite :) 

1 minute ago, joey4228 said:

Got you because it didn't work (for you).

Serves you right.

And by accepting it or asking for the link you're just as guilty as people who are sharing it. You could've just ignored the leaks and wait for it. Like I said, you're indirectly just a guilty as the ones who share it.

indirectly? they went to download, the user is just as guilty.

4 minutes ago, joey4228 said:

Got you because it didn't work (for you).

Serves you right.

And by accepting it or asking for the link you're just as guilty as people who are sharing it. You could've just ignored the leaks and wait for it. Like I said, you're indirectly just a guilty as the ones who share it.

Nope. We aren't the same because I didn't send it out to a 100 people like you probably did. Maybe feeling guilty? Once it was on the internet it was bound to spread so what you did isn't that bad but don't get it twisted what we did isn't on the same level at all.

17 minutes ago, blue.monopoly said:

True! But the music video bit and everything i said in the OP still stands. :xcuseme:

How? The music video leak was LQ and built hype. If anything the fact that David LaChapelle produced a video that had a body double at the start and G-Easy song, and minal choreographed dancing (which I very much doubt was what Team B expected or wanted in a first/lead single) wasn't cooperating stalled the promotion of Make Me...

Just now, blue.monopoly said:

Just as guilty that's like saying somebody who found a 10 dollar bill on the ground and kept it is just as guilty as a person who robbed a couple of banks.

Hyperbole. Nice.

you went to download the album, if it was there you would've downloaded and I very much doubt you didn't download it yet you're saying ''EVERYONE ELSE IS WRONG''. 

4 minutes ago, joey4228 said:

So instead of accepting my link, why didn't you say you were against the leaking and told me I should stop instead?

You're a hypocrite and you know it.

No you're feeling guilty for your participation now that the high has worn off. Which is fine. You only did what others did by sending it out to a 100 people. If it wasn't you it would've been somebody else. But our crimes are not the same. :riri:

1 hour ago, blue.monopoly said:

Just wondering :madonna:

You would never see this happening at the BeyHive. They actually go out of their way to stop leaks and make sure their fave prospers.

Britney fans leak music videos. unflattering photoshoots. albums. Then complain about it when she flops. It's the most bizarre behavior. :lanacackle:

Yes. Unfortunately we are the most delusional fanbase ever !! :/

Archived