What is she saying in man on the moon?

xolucy

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/21/2016 at 11:26 PM, mrsterlingfox said:

It's an easter egg from the songwriters. We wrote it at a fairy tale castle in France. Part of it is a countdown in French and the other part is kind of a hidden message. There's a pretty fun story behind our motivation on including it in the song, but that shall remain a secret for now.

:umomg:

On 8/21/2016 at 5:26 PM, mrsterlingfox said:

It's an easter egg from the songwriters. We wrote it at a fairy tale castle in France. Part of it is a countdown in French and the other part is kind of a hidden message. There's a pretty fun story behind our motivation on including it in the song, but that shall remain a secret for now.

:watrusayin:

On 21/8/2016 at 5:19 PM, blackout89 said:

i hear the french countdown but even as someone from the netherlands I can hear the pronounciation is not so good ;p but what does she say beforeeeeee,, anyone?

I thook french, the way she say's "Three" is really weard and sounds funny.

On 21/8/2016 at 6:26 PM, mrsterlingfox said:

I'm still wondering about this :idkney:

2 hours ago, Jean-Philippe said:

exactly it's like: cinq quatre TRARLING deux un :gloria:

But when she says it...

it sounds like this, :tehe: cinq, quathre, TRERNA, DU, ON :gloria:

49 minutes ago, mmmpatti said:

It is reported that she says "Il m'ammène au lieu du chevalier cet hiver" (he brings me to the place of the knight this winter). Be french myself, that kinda what I hear ever since I read that somewheres.

Makes sense, if she was talking about castles.

On 21/8/2016 at 4:26 PM, mrsterlingfox said:

Yeah it was alot of fun writing it, it was a huge challenge to come up with some parts but we had a good time :ehidk:

4 minutes ago, - Kyle - said:

I was thinking she said "Trois et" before

but it didn't make sense to me because why would she say an "n"?

And it sounds more like très :orangu:

True but I thought about how she sounds like saying quathre instead of quatre and mon l'amour instead of mon amour in coupure électrique so I didn't question the "n" in "trois et" lol :pieceofwhat: I'm french but didn't even realise it was a french countdown until I read it on here :pieceofwhat:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived