What is she saying in man on the moon?

xolucy

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, mrsterlingfox said:

It's an easter egg from the songwriters. We wrote it at a fairy tale castle in France. Part of it is a countdown in French and the other part is kind of a hidden message. There's a pretty fun story behind our motivation on including it in the song, but that shall remain a secret for now.

.. I'm like...  huh :jackk:              :jackk:

:jackk:

begone, there's german in that damn section so no :jackk:

• Super Mods
On 8/21/2016 at 2:26 PM, mrsterlingfox said:

It's an easter egg from the songwriters. We wrote it at a fairy tale castle in France. Part of it is a countdown in French and the other part is kind of a hidden message. There's a pretty fun story behind our motivation on including it in the song, but that shall remain a secret for now.

Did Britney had a one night stand? :orly:

4 minutes ago, - Kyle - said:

The Countdown sounds somewhat french, but then when she says trois?  it sounds like trena or something.

She's having difficulties with the number FIVE which is CINQ in French. She's saying it with a kinda spanish twist like SICKO. 

She's also having trouble with the number THREE which is TROIS in French. She sounds like she's saying TROUAMÉ which means absolutely nothing! But she's cute! 

Queen of Foreign Languages! :bparty:

On 21/8/2016 at 5:26 PM, mrsterlingfox said:

:sobbing::ahhh:

9 hours ago, Enigmatique said:

She's having difficulties with the number FIVE which is CINQ in French. She's saying it with a kinda spanish twist like SICKO. 

She's also having trouble with the number THREE which is TROIS in French. She sounds like she's saying TROUAMÉ which means absolutely nothing! But she's cute! 

Queen of Foreign Languages! :bparty:

That's what I noticed too.

Who knew 6 years of High School French would benefit me. :tifftear:

Archived