Do you think Britney will ever tour again?

openwatersurfer

if Glory is successful internationally, I don't see why she wouldn't take the shows abroad.

Remember when Larry said she 'could' take Piece of me to Europe/Asia/South America for some weeks? I mean, it's not that interesting to do the same show somewhere else, but if they name it "The Glory World Tour" Or "The Glorious Tour" they would probably sell tickets. She hasn't been around for a while, so many people want to see her I suppose. 

Some of my friends say 'if she tours again I would go see her', and they are not stans :soyeah:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, DirtyMind said:

I think she'll be bored with Vegas after 4 years there and want to do something else, so I do feel like she'll try to tour with her next album.  Never say never.  But yeah, she'd definitely have to do smaller venues, considering even Rihanna is having trouble selling tickets nowadays.

Since when is Rihanna having trouble selling tickets I saw her a few months ago and the whole arena was sold out :huh:

26 minutes ago, ukfan said:

Bbmas though..  Also iheart,  vmas and carpool karaoke on the way. Not that she has anything to prove,  she doesn't need to prove anything ofcorse she CAN perform.  Gp just need to WITNESS it.  2016ney slays 

Bbma's was great because she showed the spark that has been missing, but lets face it... not even one word live and the choreo wasn't exactly difficult. Like the GP don't make excuses for her like we do.

The Vma's are not confirmed so please dont get your hopes up. Im hoping the iHeart shows a different side to her. She needs to interact with the audience, not be so scripted and wooden. Im sorry for mentioning it again but she REALLY REALLY needs to start singing live if she's ever to be taken seriously again.

3 hours ago, DirtyMind said:

I think she'll be bored with Vegas after 4 years there and want to do something else, so I do feel like she'll try to tour with her next album.  Never say never.  But yeah, she'd definitely have to do smaller venues, considering even Rihanna is having trouble selling tickets nowadays.

Sis where is Rihanna having trouble selling tickets?

She just did a concert in my country, it was completely sold out months before the event. And there were 80.000 people

5 hours ago, GetBack98 said:

She needs to do a small tour in between POM legs, like, she only does 6 shows every 3 months, she has plenty of time but we know she would rather go to hawaii :sickofu:

She's been full time working since she was 16 :whitneyshade:

Training for her job since she was 2 as well as school like the rest of us. So technically she had been 'working' since she was like 2 years old

shes allowed to go to Hawaii 3 times a year Hunny :gaspney:

I hope she tours in 2019 TBH. She'll be 37 :britlol:

But yeah, her boys will be 13 and 14 so they can either go with her or stay with Uncle Bryan and Lexie or stay with Papa Spears and Lynne with JLS.

They could go to their families houses for the North American leg and then join her mom for the European tour. That way they get to see Europe, their mum gets to tour and they get to see each other :)

36 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

She's been full time working since she was 16 :whitneyshade:

Training for her job since she was 2 as well as school like the rest of us. So technically she had been 'working' since she was like 2 years old

shes allowed to go to Hawaii 3 times a year Hunny :gaspney:

No shade but Britney is not really working full-time at POM :orly:

I think she needs to reinvent and surprise people as she is doing this era. She needs to take some singing lessons and learn how to explore better her voice and return to play the piano or learning to play a new instrument. When she returned to do a world tour and she sings to either live music and play an instrument that would bring the people again, as well of course it dance and entertain people as only she can do. (sorry my english)

Archived