Do you think Britney will ever tour again?

openwatersurfer

I hope so, I mean she has mentioned touring and so has Larry. Pom doesn't sell out anymore more because it's so available, anyone can go at anytime. A world tour would be once off event. Make me went #1 worldwide so people are still interested and she's been trending on twitter with pretty much everything. I'm fairly sure people knew Femme Fatale tour was questionable when buying tickets. With the right hype, it'd sell out.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sure she will make a WW Tour again. At least one last time. 

When she really wants to say goodbye to music, her team will make she do a WW Tour. 

Imagine, the last concert of Britney Spears in your city now. It will be sold out. 

But until that, Vegas is gonna be there maybe with a new show after the 2017

16 minutes ago, ukfan said:

Exactly.  Some people on here act like Britney is done touring,  

Vegas meant sense in 2013 and was a great career move, for her and boys she even extended it for 2 more years. BECAUSE IT SELLS SO MUCH! .   she will eventually want to travel again.  I don't think Vegas will be extended again and that's Britneys choice. 

Britney is proud of this album.If glory is a success than she will probably want to tour with it. She will wait until her Vegas contract is up. She's 34 for gods sake ofcourse she has every chance of selling out shows. 

YES. Even though she's really comfortable in Vegas, I still believe she's driven and still has the passion of performing for her international audience. Knowing Britney (sort of), she gets antsy when things get too repetitive or if she stays in one place for too long. I definitely think she's not done with touring worldwide. It's a great bonding opportunity for her and her boys and she'll definitely love to bring her family to different parts of the world. I just hope she has a say in how many dates she wants to perform and how hectic her touring schedule will be. Hopefully she has enough time in between to explore the sights with her boys :)

The ideal plan for Britney's future is:

2016- release/promote glory and continue Vegas

2017- finishE Vegas, do some acting 

2018- begin working on B10, find a boyfriend 

2019- release B10 and embark on a 150 date world tour 

2020- finish the majority of the tour 

2021-22- take some time off, get married maybe have another baby 

1 hour ago, PlayingItSafe said:

Didn't FFT struggle to sell tickets in Europe back in 2011?  Back when Britney was still semi-successful?

If she tries to tour now, she better choose more "intimate" venues to avoid this...

keri-hilson-performing.jpg

I agree I think next time she tours she would be in amphitheaters not arenas anymore which it totally fine with me:cooltshirt:

I think she'll be bored with Vegas after 4 years there and want to do something else, so I do feel like she'll try to tour with her next album.  Never say never.  But yeah, she'd definitely have to do smaller venues, considering even Rihanna is having trouble selling tickets nowadays.

16 minutes ago, ukfan said:

What a mess 

Britney likes performing new songs and is performing AT THE T MOBILE ARENA because she enjoyed it last time 

After Vegas she will eventually do another world tour.  Probably as many dates as femme fatale maybe a couple less

Her next world tour will be better than femme fatale because of all the newer songs.  Which Britney prefers performing. 

As much as she loves the show. It would be a better career move to leave it after 4 years andtour with decent new material.  Britney likes touring,  she just needed a break for her and her kids. 

If she's going to tour the world there going to make money, more dates = more money.  They won't just do 1 date London and 1 date in France.and so on That would be silly., more like 3 dates in UK, scattered,  and 3 dates France,  and so on. 

Britney is only 34 and a very driven woman.  

Obviously big cities would do more than one, but if they announced one date (so people rushed to get tickets) and then announced other dates. Release other dates based on interest.

3 hours ago, saicis said:

I'd like to think so.

I think a successful era could help change her mind, but for it to be successful she has to put in the work, so who knows? She seems pretty happy going to Hawaii every five minutes with all the money she makes at Vegas.

I don't want her to tour if she's only gonna bring vegas energy. If she's gonna tour again she needs to step up her game and start singing live, at least a little bit. If not, the tour would be counterproductive because people are over that style of performance.

You are blind if you can't see how much she has improved in Vegas. 

People are not over her style of performance, lol wtf are you talking about? All of her shows are always close to being sold out. She is an established artist, people will always go to Vegas to see her because she is not a newcomer, she's engraved in many people's lives.

Archived