Do you think Britney will ever tour again?

openwatersurfer

Curious to see what you guys think tbh :truthtea:

Personally, I don't think that she will extend POM beyond 2017 so I'm quite curious to see what happens. 

I kind of think that she will stay in the spotlight but do other things. Like more fragrances/fashion etc, maybe some acting here and there. Maybe do a Jessica Simpson and release a country album :truthtea: I think she could maybe even do like a small tour in the USA or maybe some time in the future another Vegas residency.

But I don't think she will do a world tour on the scale of Circus/Femme Fatale again :crying1:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd like to think so.

I think a successful era could help change her mind, but for it to be successful she has to put in the work, so who knows? She seems pretty happy going to Hawaii every five minutes with all the money she makes at Vegas.

I don't want her to tour if she's only gonna bring vegas energy. If she's gonna tour again she needs to step up her game and start singing live, at least a little bit. If not, the tour would be counterproductive because people are over that style of performance.

1 minute ago, PlayingItSafe said:

Didn't FFT struggle to sell tickets in Europe back in 2011?  Back when Britney was still semi-successful?

If she tries to tour now, she better choose more "intimate" venues to avoid this...

keri-hilson-performing.jpg

this is heartbreaking and i dont even care about her :blurp:

Maybe, but it would have to be small arenas.  No way she's going to sell out 15000-20000 seat arenas.  POM rarely sells out now.  And that's, what?  5000 seats?

before she ever does a tour again, they will need to do a major Circus-esque era and make everyone love her again.  

Archived