You gus do know that Britney did not like Femme Fatale

Cappycorn87

6 minutes ago, OCBoy1985 said:

Something was definitely off that era ... I mean clearly she wasn't in the best place from about 07/14 ... Thank God for Jesus she's in a much much better place mentally, physically & spiritally ... She really looks the best she has ever & I am so glad she got over w/e it was ... Lots of stars dont get pass it look at Prince, MJ, Whitney, Amy, Kurt Cobain, Robin Williams, Heath Ledger ... I mean the list goes on.

The vids were great as was some songs but a lot of the songs was nothing more than fillers I.E. Trouble, DKMW, Gasoline, DDB/SIWAK (Love both those songs but they would've flop as singles) Criminal (It should've been Inside Out or Up N Down)

I mean as a whole body of work Femme Fatale is lack luster and not that great TBH ... beside the singles & maybe 2/3 other songs 

Amen :mcry:

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, it was a bop but it was the album that made it clear she was just a brand and the album was just producer dreamland.

She was barely there as an entity, you know what I mean? Just a thin veil.

And in the TTWE and HIAM videos she looked off. Criminal and IWG she was looking more into it.

14 minutes ago, OCBoy1985 said:

Something was definitely off that era ... I mean clearly she wasn't in the best place from about 07/14 ... Thank God for Jesus she's in a much much better place mentally, physically & spiritally ... She really looks the best she has ever & I am so glad she got over w/e it was ... Lots of stars dont get pass it look at Prince, MJ, Whitney, Amy, Kurt Cobain, Robin Williams, Heath Ledger ... I mean the list goes on.

The vids were great as was some songs but a lot of the songs was nothing more than fillers I.E. Trouble, DKMW, Gasoline, DDB/SIWAK (Love both those songs but they would've flop as singles) Criminal (It should've been Inside Out or Up N Down)

I mean as a whole body of work Femme Fatale is lack luster and not that great TBH ... beside the singles & maybe 2/3 other songs 

I love the album!

I think it had to do with not having major custody of her kids and the crappy guys 

It's weird how Britney's only performing one song from her album on POM currently (completely ignoring her latest #1 hit for example), but there's no proof she hates the album lol

maybe she just wanted to give a chance to older songs so she didn't focus much on Femme Fatale (her latest release not counting Britney Jean back in 2013)

so you're just completely making something up so that people won't praise the album anymore? tragic. even if that were true, it isn't going to stop me or anybody else from thinking it is an amazing album. her seeming "off" during the era probably signified something much deeper than some of you seem to think, i'm sure it had nothing to do with femme fatale.

Femme Fatale, specifically Hold It Against Me, was credited with bringing dubstep to mainstream radio. Even Skrillex gave her props on Twitter

My point being, the album was considered innovative in 2011, it wasn't considered a "product" or a cash grab or radio ploy

• Super Mods
11 hours ago, YouFeelLikeParadise said:

I don't understand why someone downvoted you. It's obvious her label made her release Femme Fatale and completely changed her vision of the album. I can't bring myself to like Femme Fatale because it's clear Britnry was not happy with it.

I was gonna say too, I think people don't want to accept that Britney doesnt like their favorite album. I mean she didnt like her oops album. Theres a big reason why she was sour faced about it. People say it took her 2 years to make it which shows how much heart and soul she put into it which is true for the original album and it was almost done within a year or so until Jive decided to appoint Max and Luke as Execs and made her change up the direction. People seem to forget that it was Dr. Luke that proposed the dubstep style and everyone agreed because it was on trend and Jive wanted to cash in before they shut down. The album was supposed to come out the year before but then got delayed...so guess what happened. 

13 hours ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

I don't think she hates it or anything it's just not the album she had original planned on doing but I think she ended up liking a chunk of it and had fun with it! I do think it's interesting though how everyone is defending it all of the sudden because back when it was released so many of her fans bashed it! 

Yeah right? People were calling the album Robot Britney and basic. Not to mention the meltdowns on the promos where they bitched how uninterested she looked and the tour, calling it cheap and pathetic  yet now they change their tune and say it was the best era ever. 

Archived