Even If Glory Ends Up Being Another Buttafuoco Janicka Situation And Only Having Two So-So Singles (It Won't), At Least We'll Have

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Kisle said:

I've been Drankkin watermelon. you know what it is. Who td did I send it to? Whorl else is called Briton? :frenchy:  PS EVERYONE IF YOU FIND A FAT WHITE **** OIC WITH A TINY MOLE ON IT IN YOUR INVOX IS MEE

Don't you have a monogamous relationship with some boyfriend :moorangu: Still love ya :hype:

1 minute ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

OMG the one she chose was so ******* hot. :YESPLEASE: 

Ikr?

Everyone and their Grandma is a top level detective here. All this mess has made them all forget about the one flawless thing in the video (apart from the bful Britney Jean ofcourse :) )

Should we make a new topic particularly for this? :hype:

40 minutes ago, Pokémon Spears said:

aren't two of them remixes? I remember someone said something like that

but no, I ain't here for another BJ era with just two videoclips, I want at least 4 if she really loves this album so much :rihit:

I guess this only depends on how successful the album and the singles are.

That's why we got 4 singles for FF.

1 minute ago, Summer-Son said:

I guess this only depends on how successful the album and the singles are.

That's why we got 4 singles for FF.

The album didn't do well in sales at all. :britdrown: By today's standards for Britney (or for music in general), it was a smash hit. But it flopped. (It was the most illegally downloaded album of 2011, though...)

The album spawned four singles because each single was so massively successful. Obviously there needs to be a first single, so HIAM came about. Then came TTWE because obviously an album needs at least two singles, and S&M came about due to fans of RiRi and Brit voting for such a collab. Both of those were so successful, that IWG came. And then soon after came Criminal, which was a modest hit, but a flop by "forum culture standards". :yaknow: In fact, Criminal's lukewarm reception actually caused Gasoline to be scrapped as the 5th single. FF was contractually obligated to put out 5 singles, and Ryan Seacrest confirmed in December of 2011 that Gasoline would be number five. A claim that was partially confirmed when Gasoline was later used as the theme for Fantasy Twist in November 2012 (as opposed to the then current S&S), to complete the contractual obligations.

Archived