Even If Glory Ends Up Being Another Buttafuoco Janicka Situation And Only Having Two So-So Singles (It Won't), At Least We'll Have

17 tracks. And while all of you are ******* scared shitless that Private Chipmunk will be the second single, mostly everyone seems ok with it being an album track. And the praise y'all gave Make Me speaks for itself, when its audio video has already gotten more views than five of her videos. :yaknow:

So unlike Banana Juanita, we know for a fact we have quality with this album. So far. And to have 17 high quality tracks? I'll be pissed if the era dies so quickly, but I'll have the music to comfort me. And in the end, that in and of itself makes it better than Bobanna Jorema.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These names :moorangu: "Banana Juanita"

This era isn't going to die as quickly as Brenda Josephina. Everything about that album was a MESS. At least we know some effort was put into this. Also, unlike Bethany Joan, we are going to get massive promo, which is going to help build up massive hype for this album. The GP is actually excited for the new album :drinky:

4 minutes ago, BritneyRocksMe said:

This era isn't going to die as quickly as Brenda Josephina. Everything about that album was a MESS. At least we know some effort was put into this. Also, unlike Bethany Joan, we are going to get massive promo, which is going to help build up massive hype for this album. The GP is actually excited for the new album :drinky:

at least Bonafide Josefina had a proper Album photoshoot and cover... that wasn't a mess. she looked beautiful

Just now, 3isacharm said:

at least Nonafide Josefina had a proper Album photoshoot and cover... that wasn't a mess. she looked beautiful

I mean if you think that's better than having a good album then that's on you. I'm here for the quality of the music and trying to make sure the album is successful, even if we have the messiest album cover/photoshoot in existence :howiroll:

1 minute ago, BritneyRocksMe said:

I mean if you think that's better than having a good album then that's on you. I'm here for the quality of the music and trying to make sure the album is successful, even if we have the messiest album cover/photoshoot in existence :howiroll:

but thats not what i said... i was being positive about BJ... not all of BJ was bad. I can careless about Glory's cover. It can be **** for all I care. As long as the music continues to delivered, she can dubbed Make Me on the BTI video and re-release it 

29 minutes ago, BritneyRocksMe said:

My favorite part of this thread was coming up with new names for it. :Kesha: I'm especially proud of Buttafuoco Janicka.

27 minutes ago, Kisle said:

DID YOU GRT MY SPECIAL PM?? ;):gloria: 

:hype: WHAT?! No, I did not! :tiffanycries: Don't **** with me Kisle.

20 minutes ago, 3isacharm said:

but thats not what i said... i was being positive about BJ... not all of BJ was bad. I can careless about Glory's cover. It can be **** for all I care. As long as the music continues to delivered, she can dubbed Make Me on the BTI video and re-release it 

Do not ******* come. For. Break the Gods. :lessons: Britney invented anime with that classic. :NYschool: 

Just now, BrittonJeanSpears said:

My favorite part of this thread was coming up with new names for it. :Kesha: I'm especially proud of Buttafuoco Janicka.

:hype: WHAT?! No, I did not! :tiffanycries: Don't **** with me Kisle.

Do not ******* come. For. Break the Gods. :lessons: Britney invented anime with that classic. :NYschool: 

I've been Drankkin watermelon. you know what it is. Who td did I send it to? Whorl else is called Briton? :frenchy:  PS EVERYONE IF YOU FIND A FAT WHITE **** OIC WITH A TINY MOLE ON IT IN YOUR INVOX IS MEE

Archived