Everyone that watched the original said it didn't make sense

derick

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, 2004bb said:

do you not think maybe her team is paying tmz to write articles trying to sway people away from the original?

:gloria:

typical.  Let's refuse to accept the shitty truth and expect that we are getting some major surprise.  When in the, nearly, 2 decades of her career, we have never gotten anything like that.

if this 2nd video is really being released (SPOILER: it's not), it would be a first.

7 minutes ago, nevermind said:

people here always what what they cant have, thinking that it's better than what they actually got. sad. :whitneyshade:

ps. both videos are a mess imo but hey, its not the end of the world.

Could very likely be the end of the era, though.  I think that's what people fail to realize.  Like...we got TWO singles from BJ.  That's pathetic.  The album was an utter failure.  Her ONLY studio album not to get certified platinum...partly because of the decisions she and her team made.  Maybe it was a blessing that we only got 2 singles, because the album was pure **** and what the actual **** would have been single 3 out of those shitty songs, but still...

Glory is shaping up to be incredible.  I'd like the standard 4 singles...I don't want a 4 month era of terrible sales, terrible videos, and no promo.  But sadly, when the first single performs poorly and has a terrible video, we may not even get a single 2 ffs.  The only thing that can save her is the VMA's.  Especially since that's the weekend of the album release.  If she doesn't do the VMA's the album is probably going to do just as bad as BJ and the era will probably end with her adding a song or 2 to POM.

19 minutes ago, iamtonys said:

*applause* 

Haha thanks :orly:

And I'm not freaking out or thinking this is the end of Britney. I don't feel betrayed or unvalued as a fan. It honestly baffles me that this has happened. I'm more confused than anything. Life will go on, the GP probably doesn't even know about the original really, or actually give a ****, it's just a shame this is how Glory has started off. 

Here's hoping this is where the BJ-era similarities stop. 

6 hours ago, G-unit said:

Fine.  Whatever.  Then they should've gone back to the drawing board altogether rather than totally rush the BS that we got.  Why couldn't they just film her doing the dance routine?  That's what we all want to see.  But no...

I agree with this she could have made the just including the choreography wit the girls and her fans would be happy idk why they did a video with no dancing that's stupid as **** but I don't think it's a bad video and honestly this vid reminds of a Janet Jackson or Toni Braxton vid 

Archived