Everyone that watched the original said it didn't make sense

derick

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, ItsGodneyB**ch said:

Again.. and they couldn't come up with a better concept than having auditions to **** Britney. Seriously?

I'm impressed by her creative team.

It doesn't matter what she would have came up with u whiney ******* would have cried wolf b/c u didn't see loves on a pole 

That's a weak excuse though.

Music videos have to be entertaining above all else. Oops, Stronger, Crazy, Boys, MATM, 3, HIAM, IWG, WB dont exactly have a storyline but are creative, attractive visuals. The original MMO looked to be in that vein. ****, seductive, high productions values. 

Ok, something went on behind the scenes, but why is this their response to that? The video is awful. Like perfume it looks like something some new pop star would release. Awful production values, poor post effects, 2-3 scenes of repetitive footage, no focus on Britney. It's essentially an extended photo shoot. Her hair is in a messy pony tail for the opening skit. 

Im not having a melt down, I don't think this has killed the era, but it frustrates me no end that this was what Britney and her team decide is the best course of action. They took a photo to use for the album cover, Christ. 

If britney wasn't happy with LaChappelle's version, negotiate, work to make an equally exciting second version. Regardless of how pretty she looks it's not a good video by anyone's standards, let alone Britney.

I work in film and from a simple BUSINESS point of view it's even a horrendous waste of money. From a PR perspective it's a mess. It's a big let down. There were so many other options. Announce to fans there was technical issues and a new video was going to be filmed. Do a video with the dance routine, come up with a cohesive and interesting story, take time, care and effort.

I'm still delusionally thinking this is a precursor to the actual video and they are releasing a part 2. That they were shooting the album booklet and she was just so hot they decided to make another meta music video on the fly. That's how bad of a decision this video is lol I can't believe Britney Spears and her team, the one-time #1 music brand in the world, would make such a bad call.

Sorry for the rant hahah

27 minutes ago, westshouse said:

perfume doesn't even make sense and they released that choppe up mess. The second half of the video is just the guy and his new girl and Britney singing in the mirror

lol that's funny. 

I never understand why Britney fans love dance videos so much, I loved the ones with a story better like Womanizer, Toxic and... I want the original video too but if it didn't exist, I would've been content with what we have now. 

9 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

lol that's funny. 

I never understand why Britney fans love dance videos so much, I loved the ones with a story better like Womanizer, Toxic and... I want the original video too but if it didn't exist, I would've been content with what we have now. 

they don't even have to be dance videos, we just want high quality videos and production. If Rihanna, Beyoncé, even Ariana can do it why can't she? 

18 minutes ago, Hypnotherapy said:

That's a weak excuse though.

Music videos have to be entertaining above all else. Oops, Stronger, Crazy, Boys, MATM, 3, HIAM, IWG, WB dont exactly have a storyline but are creative, attractive visuals. The original MMO looked to be in that vein. ****, seductive, high productions values. 

Ok, something went on behind the scenes, but why is this their response to that? The video is awful. Like perfume it looks like something some new pop star would release. Awful production values, poor post effects, 2-3 scenes of repetitive footage, no focus on Britney. It's essentially an extended photo shoot. Her hair is in a messy pony tail for the opening skit. 

Im not having a melt down, I don't think this has killed the era, but it frustrates me no end that this was what Britney and her team decide is the best course of action. They took a photo to use for the album cover, Christ. 

If britney wasn't happy with LaChappelle's version, negotiate, work to make an equally exciting second version. Regardless of how pretty she looks it's not a good video by anyone's standards, let alone Britney.

I work in film and from

a simple BUSINESS point of view it's even a horrendous waste of money. From a PR perspective it's a mess. It's a big let down.

I'm still delusionally thinking this is a precursor to the actual video and they are releasing a part 2. That they were shooting the album booklet and she was just so hot they decided to make another meta music video on the fly. That's how bad of a decision this video is lol I can't believe Britney Spears and her team, the one-time #1 music brand in the world, would make such a bad call.

Sorry for the rant hahah

*applause* 

The new video storyline doesn't make sense either and honestly the more I think about it.. cringe 

Are they auditioning guys to see who can **** Britney and her female dancers wanting to watch her friend have *** so desperately they get mad when the tv loses signal... 

:zoomzoom: 

Archived