Britney Spears Teases "Make Me" Music Video

Jordan Miller

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HOT! I think it is a new video though cause if you remember the leaked video it showed her walking into the industrial room when the song was starting and now in this video the song is starting but it's a different scene...unless this snippet was edited for the sake of a teaser a la the HIAM teasers. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

16 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

There's hardly anything to it, but **** yes!!!!  The video is probably coming tonight or tomorrow!! :shake::shake::shake:

I can't with all this excitement over the last two days.  I'm gonna be a total mess by the end of the week. :crying2:

I may not make it to the album release.

i'm gonna be in the hospital by the VMAS shaking, crying & screaming "twerk it, twerk it, boy watch me werk it" :tiffanycries:

shes really ready to slay. and i'm not gonna make any comments off a one second clip about wether or not the vids been change. just enjoy this moment BARMY!

6 minutes ago, SpainwithBrit said:

Because the begin of MM video of Lachapelle is totally diferent.

How do you know that clip is the beginning?  Or that they didn't edit the video and move things around?  That clip is just too damn short to be jumping to any conclusions. :NYdisgust:

Archived