Britney Spears Teases "Make Me" Music Video

Jordan Miller

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, SpainwithBrit said:

Because the begin of MM video of Lachapelle is totally diferent.

Imagine if with Toxic, the scene of the diamonds had leaked and then she posted a one second scene of her answering the phone in the flight attendant suit :beynah:

That would seem like a totally different video and concept but it isn´t  :mhm:

I have to give her team credit- they've been on point this week.  The album announcement, Jimmy Kimmel (which seems to be going viral :shake:), the video probably coming out tonight or tomorrow...they're doing the damn thing.  :lollipop:

EDIT: And now I find out she's doing Ryan Seacrest's show tomorrow!?  Get it, Larry!

Team Britney is not about wasting money well spent on footage to be scrapped. I think they just finalized editing. I never saw the leaks, but it's a bit over the top to assume solid thoughts on a clip so short. I'm thinking since the photos are still on Instagram. It'll be the same video as intended. If the intros are different probably it's just edited differently. 

She's wearing the same ring she wore in the g eazy picture lol so she either reused the wardrobe or there isn't a reshoot. Pop justice is claiming there are 2 versions about the video from different insiders:

It's odd cause there's two stories/"facts" going around:

- That the video was simply re-edited from its 8-minute-plus original format (the concept being that she's destroying her boyfriend's house and making a *** tape with G-Eazy), that the opening sequence wasn't so much part of the video, but just a teaser meant for media, and that the video coming out tomorrow is still shot/directed by David, but just a edited-down version with a longer Director's Cut possibly going up later to help with streaming. The person was right about the 8/5 release date for the video, the 7/22 original release date for Make Me, and info of the original video's set-up/plot. From someone in the know at breatheheavy.

- That the David LaChapelle video was completely trashed (even though they spent $2 Million on it) and that another one was shot around mid-July with Randee to be more toned-down, and that it was just recently completed - this supported by the fact the preview looks different from any aesthetic of the LaChapelle video and clearly Randee shot the album cover and recently, with the LaChapelle artwork trashed. From several people it seems in the know on here.

Stop melting down, guys. This is just a teaser, nobody said it was the intro. Just because there was the beginning music playing doesn't mean that's the first shot of the video. Just like we got the HIAM teasers, we didn't know what the intro was from all of them. 

Archived