Britney Spears Teases "Make Me" Music Video

Jordan Miller

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

I don't think the actual video has been scrapped. More like Britney probably shot some extra glamour scenes to censor some of the more raunchy scenes we saw like her humping the floor and etc.

What is going on in the present that makes you or anyone else think she's worried about being too **** at this point? She is oozing ***! Both songs are so **** and about fu@king lol. I honestly think the woman is feeling her oats and feeling sexier than ever and is exuding that.

I don't understand why people live in the past and not in the now. I'd love to hear anybody tell me what is going on in her life now and how she's acting now that makes people worried anything is too **** at this point.

55 minutes ago, MrPhotographer said:

who cares, he is not the only one director out there. if she didnt like the video, its her video and she has the right to say no to it.

But if she didn't like it wouldn't she know that while filming the video? Or while filming wouldn't she know it's too ****?? She would right? Right! 

i really hope the rumors of the video being scrapped aren't true. i mean the video looked pretty ****** from what we saw, but who cares? it's BRITNEY. i guess we'll have to "wait and see."

but my problem is... THEY KNEW the story/content/premise of the video before they even shot it. so why would they scrap this AFTER they shot it??? this should've all been discussed before hand! if britney was uncomfortable with anything in the video, it should've been sorted out BEFORE shooting started to avoid a mess like this.

but again, praying it's not true!

Archived