Britney Spears Teases "Make Me" Music Video

Jordan Miller

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, 0bsessed said:

Do you think they got Joseph Kahn that short notice if it's true it got scrapped? No way, his schedule is busy *****, they will have got some bootleg up and coming or flop director who can be available last minute.

I meant for future videos. Stop creating unnecessary panic and meltdowns

The "Make Me" music video is still to premiere so until then anything and everything said about the video is just pure speculation unless it comes from Team Britney. I have full faith that David La Chapelle's vision for "Make Me" will be fully realised, he is a master at what he does and creates. 

I understand where the rumours are coming from especially after she really did burn her bridges with another acclaimed director Joseph Kahn with "Perfume" but surely Britney and her team would not do that again! 

Please let let the video premiere tomorrow (hopefully)! 

:rihcackle:

who cares ?!? Its her career! When you are a queen like her you have every right to be charge of how you are portrayed. She is mother and girl from the south , who has morals. 

And it has even been confirmed that they reshot the video. If he doesn't want to work with her thats his lost . ITS THE PRINCESS OF POP, THE LEDGENDARY BIRTNEY ******* SPEARS.

tumblr_inline_mfvs6ydyka1r9dyfe.gif

Seriously, man. You have no solid proof whatsoever that the video has ultimately been scrapped. Everything that you are having a tantrum about are based on hearsays and rumors.

You are free to meltdown when all of these are confirmed. As of the moment, we will just have to wait and see. A director as big as LaChapelle and Superstar like Britney will not go unnoticed by the media if these are all true.

Archived