For Newer Britney Fans: Britney's Full List Of Leaked Songs

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I personally have all the songs except:

• Pulse (Snippet) - All I can find is that an LQ snippet leaked on February 27th of an unknown year. I can't find the snippet itself.
  • She'll Never Be Me - Not only do I not know if the version we all have is the 2001 demo or the 2007 leak, I can't seem to find an alternate version anywhere on YouTube...
3 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

So I personally have all the songs except:

• Pulse (Snippet) - All I can find is that an LQ snippet leaked on February 27th of an unknown year. I can't find the snippet itself.
  • She'll Never Be Me - Not only do I not know if the version we all have is the 2001 demo or the 2007 leak, I can't seem to find an alternate version anywhere on YouTube...

There's only 1 version of She'll Never Be Me it's a 2001 demo that leaked in 2007.

Pulse was for Blackout but there is no real snippet, the song was recorded by OMD for their album History of Modern.

Here's the snippet for Pulse:

BUT that's actually a filtered clip from the final version that got recorded by OMD:

The OP refers to two versions of She'll Never Be Me because up until 2007 we had an incomplete version (most of the fans had a fanmade full version) and then the full song got leaked.

Also, the OP is missing this:

15 minutes ago, CJMCH said:

Here's the snippet for Pulse:

BUT that's actually a filtered clip from the final version that got recorded by OMD:

The OP refers to two versions of She'll Never Be Me because up until 2007 we had an incomplete version (most of the fans had a fanmade full version) and then the full song got leaked.

Also, the OP is missing this:

So is it really her in Pulse or nah? :gloria: Sounds hot, that's for sure.

And the 2001 version of SNBM is a partial leak? Like a long snippet? And then we got the full thing leaked in 2007? So there's only one version of the song, then. :jackk: 

And ATSW is #3 on the list, sis. :thetea:

2 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

So is it really her in Pulse or nah? :gloria: Sounds hot, that's for sure.

And the 2001 version of SNBM is a partial leak? Like a long snippet? And then we got the full thing leaked in 2007? So there's only one version of the song, then. :jackk: 

And ATSW is #3 on the list, sis. :thetea:

About Pulse: No, it's a background vocalist which is listed on the song's credits of their CD. Britney is on Kylie's Nudity though.

About SNBM: Yes.

About ATSW: Yes, but it's listed as the 2007 version. That YT link is the one that leaked this year with Ace of Base. Ace of Base fans confirmed it as real and the user who leaked it is trustable.

2 minutes ago, CJMCH said:

That YT link is the one that leaked this year with Ace of Base. Ace of Base fans confirmed it as real and the user who leaked it is trustable.

And this is why this thread was made, so older fans than me can help me cover all the leaks and all the versions. :YESPLEASE: OMG this **** sounds so good. :myjam: I even hear a bit of "I Saw The Sign" up in there. :pumped: 

WTF is "Nudity", though? And how is Britney in it?

3 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

And this is why this thread was made, so older fans than me can help me cover all the leaks and all the versions. :YESPLEASE: OMG this **** sounds so good. :myjam: I even hear a bit of "I Saw The Sign" up in there. :pumped: 

WTF is "Nudity", though? And how is Britney in it?

Kylie's song Nudity (Bloodshy & Avant) was for Britney's Blackout first, but didn't make the cut.

Apparently Kylie recorded it on top of Britney's version since we can hear Britney doing backing vocals.

Archived