For Newer Britney Fans: Britney's Full List Of Leaked Songs

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, CJMCH said:

Kylie's song Nudity (Bloodshy & Avant) was for Britney's Blackout first, but didn't make the cut.

Apparently Kylie recorded it on top of Britney's version since we can hear Britney doing backing vocals.

It's not because of you, but because I don't like (HATE) Kylie...idk who can listen this? She can't singing anymore....

8 hours ago, DMVofficial said:

I think the only leaks since 2014 have been Unbroken and Vertigo. Here's Unbroken 

and here's Vertigo

I don't think she sings Vertigo tho, I think it's a demo singer. She does sing parts of Unbroken though Fraser T. Smith confirmed I think that it's her and other parts are filled in by a demo singer cause the song was super unfinished. 

Also the real unremixed  version of Guilty leaked not too long ago and the snippet of Tilt Ya Head Back but other than that not many leaks in recent years. 

I could really go for some more leaks tbh, I'd love some FF/Circus/BJ/ITZ/OIDIA era leftovers! 

On 7/25/2016 at 2:05 AM, Electro World said:

What about this one?

Is this not the song from that Chucky movie where Britney 'dies'? Because she never appeared in the movie, she was just played by someone else, so i suspect that this is supposed to be sung by someone imitating her voice. This was brought up in a thread a while ago.

Oh and sorry for bumping the thread btw, but your fan project thread brought me here lol

22 minutes ago, Isla. said:

Is this not the song from that Chucky movie where Britney 'dies'? Because she never appeared in the movie, she was just played by someone else, so i suspect that this is supposed to be sung by someone imitating her voice. This was brought up in a thread a while ago.

Oh and sorry for bumping the thread btw, but your fan project thread brought me here lol

No problem. Keeping these threads active is a huge part of the project.

On 7/25/2016 at 2:53 AM, Pokémon Spears said:

No, we got Conscience, Welcome to Me and Tilt Ya Head Back, plus the Prince version of Guilty. Also some kind of different version of Telephone, which I never got what was the difference.

Welcome To Me leaked in May 2014, Conscience (or Conscious) leaked in January 2015, the Prince version of Guilty leaked in February 2015 and Tilt Ya Head Back leaked sometime in early 2016. When did the different version of Telephone leak? I didn't pay much attention to that one :flop:

• 9 months later...
On 8/1/2016 at 7:17 AM, SomeoneGimmeBritney said:

Welcome To Me leaked in May 2014, Conscience (or Conscious) leaked in January 2015, the Prince version of Guilty leaked in February 2015 and Tilt Ya Head Back leaked sometime in early 2016. When did the different version of Telephone leak? I didn't pay much attention to that one :flop:

I think last year? :thinkney: Don't book mark me on it.

Archived