BABY ONE MORE TIME MUSIC VIDEO IS NOT AVAILABLE IN SOME ASIAN COUNTRIES..

dasho

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Brichney.

I hate when they do that, like, make it available for everyone everywhere in the world, that's like discrimination or some sort of segregation between nations, I dunno. I hate that. 

32 minutes ago, falka said:

Video blocked in:
United Arab Emirates
Indonesia
India
South Korea
Malaysia
Philippines
Saudi Arabia
Singapore
Thailand
Taiwan
Vietnam 

:umwtf:

after her successful and sold out asian tour they did this. ugh....

Maybe its Youtube blocking videos that are not family friendly due to Britney's *** appeal as 16 teenager in catholic school girl outfit. If not that, some "lets protect our children from the devil" organizations kept reporting the video so YouTube had to block it till further thinking.

I heard back in the day that Criminal was literally blocked for some countries due to a lot of reports of gun marginalization and exposure of the female figure (shower scene) or smth stupid like that, so who knows theres some crazy stupid people in this world :useeingthis:

14 hours ago, Brichney. said:

I hate when they do that, like, make it available for everyone everywhere in the world, that's like discrimination or some sort of segregation between nations, I dunno. I hate that. 

because a music video is not available in some areas? :lowkeyno:

Archived