Believe me or not, Britney is returning to Vegas next year; The announcement will be made at her birthday this year

burns

A former college friend works for an marketing agency in Las Vegas that several times took care of some business for the MGM Resorts. By the time Gaga announced her residence, my friend knew everything. Recently he told me that his boss have been in touch with Britney's team along with the directors of MGM Resorts/Park Theater to take care of the next steps, and recently Epic Rights came to integrate the whole process. The contract is about to be signed, Britney will return to Vegas next year, perhaps after Gaga's third leg, and both will take turns. The announcement will be made this year at Britney's birthday, with a big party in Vegas with several other celebrities. There are plans to celebrate the 20th anniversary of her career as a tactic to boost the sales of the new album, which can be released in February.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Well I’m going to Vegas to see Gaga because she always delivers. I just hope she won’t cancel. 

Team Britney isn’t going to get my coins with another cheap mess of a show 

Delete it fat

I was sure she was going to announce the new residency right after the pom world tour, but maybe you're right.
She's going to announce a new show and a new record for her birthday and launch them in february / march.
Even if I despise the idea of a new residency, I'm actually happy that pom will finally be over and that we won't have to wait until december 2019 for new music (and performances)

2 minutes ago, Alex_1991 said:

I was sure she was going to announce the new residency right after the pom world tour, but maybe you're right.
She's going to announce a new show and a new record for her birthday and launch them in february / march.
Even if I despise the idea of a new residency, I'm actually happy that pom will finally be over and that we won't have to wait until december 2019 for new music (and performances)

With how bad they are...I totally can picture them just changing a few numbers and changing the name tbh

Archived