Disney Music Thread

8 hours ago, aleomg said:

@sullivanSP I must say you're the lost brother disney twin I never knew I had till now. :whiteladydance:

I think the best way to start off this thread is by mentioning our first childhood 5 divas: The Muses.

This song showed and led us the way to be fabulous and sassy little queens. :barbie:

I’m vibing with the THICK QUEEN. she’s me you look like a big haired queen to be my lovely :kesha:♥️💎

• Love 1
26 minutes ago, sullivanSP said:

@aleomg @Britney_Love_Fan omg you guys I was asleep :setfire: I love you both for these suggestions let me dip my toe into this nostalgia trip too with some raven symone bops 

Also guys BEAUTY AND THE BEAST WAS MY FAVE MOVIE GROWING UP. How bout you guys? ♥️🥺

OMFG! The Cheetah Girls were amazing. The "Spice Girls" from Disney. :enigma:

Pocahontas and Hercules would probably be my faves, mainly because of the soundtrack. 

The last generation of Disney movies are nothing compared to the old classics. Fight me. :chrissy:

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, aleomg said:

OMFG! The Cheetah Girls were amazing. The "Spice Girls" from Disney. :enigma:

Pocahontas and Hercules would probably be my faves, mainly because of the soundtrack. 

The last generation of Disney movies are nothing compared to the old classics. Fight me. :chrissy:

I agree but my personal modern Disney animation which I think is tasteful is Tangled. 

The evil in “mother“ really made me so invested in the story and characters 

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, sullivanSP said:

A different type of Disney song that’s still not appreciated enough :p

A few days ago, me and my friends were picking our top 10 Miley songs and 3 of my list were: One in a Million, I'll Always Remember You and Wherever I Go. :crying3: 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block