Do you know fun facts about Britney’s songs ?

So I was looking at this topic: 

and everyone was dropping fun facts and some juicy information about Britney’s recording session, songs, etc. 

Do you know any other fun facts that you can share about her catalog? Maybe walk on by, some unreleased songs or more well known songs like womanizer. 

:bigkiss_britney_kissing:

Womanizer actually had an early version that leaked on the radio but wasn’t received very well so it was re-recorded. A lot of Rihanna’s Good Girl Gone Bad was meant for Britney. During the Original Doll era Britney went kinda head to head with her label and expressed wanting to release free music which led to the premiere of the Mona Lisa demo on air which surprised her team. It’s rumored to punish her the label shelved the album.

• Love 6

Fun fact, during the recording sessions for “Chillin With You”, Jamie Lynn “sang” with a cardboard cutout of Britney, while the real Britney was in the bathroom taking an even bigger dump.

Spoiler

Exclusive shot of “Britney” in the booth..spacer.png

• Haha 9
1 hour ago, monkeystar88 said:

Womanizer actually had an early version that leaked on the radio but wasn’t received very well so it was re-recorded. 

?

That never happened.

Yes a preview leaked on the radio but it was the song that we know today. Britney didn't have to rerecord anything.

• Like 3
3 hours ago, Mutya said:

?

That never happened.

Yes a preview leaked on the radio but it was the song that we know today. Britney didn't have to rerecord anything.

Wasn’t it Circus rather than Womanizer?

Edited by Isla
7 hours ago, Mutya said:

Nah I don’t think that was ever a thing. Circus was never rerecorded.

Hm I’m sure I remember reading a report that Britney reworked the chorus for that song after an early leak.

Edited by Isla
18 hours ago, PolySpears said:

Womanizer is meant to be a sequel to Toxic :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

idk but apparently BreakTthe Ice features the same spy Britney as Toxic so

OMG, that break the ice fun fact makes a lot of sense. So sad they didn’t do a video for it ( human video :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:)

• Love 1
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, PolySpears said:

Another one...

Perfect Lover has a difference in lyrics which seems to have been censored everywhere.

Except this article from 2007 talks about it. An F-bomb in the song. 

Hide contents

Does anyone have the official version with this btw?

I think this is unconfirmed? Some people think the Guardian journalist misheard the lyric. There's rumours the demo of Freakshow is uncensored too (she is supposed to sing "make them other b ! t c h e s  mad")

Edited by Isla
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.