What do you want The Woman In Me movie Soundtrack to be like?

So... I think I am more pumped about the soundtrack than I am for the movie! Do you want unreleased songs, new songs or covers of Britney songs? Do you think Britney herself will maybe cover songs for the Soundtrack? My soundtrack idea below:

1. Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman (accoustic) - Britney Spears 

2. Overprotected (remastered)

3. State Of Grace (unreleased)

4. Gimme More remix featuring current artists

5. "Love Can Build A Bridge" cover by Britney feat Winona Judd (lol)

I really just want something that represents Britney with some Britney songs. 

Edited by jordeezy river red
  • Like 1

I’m on the fence about whether it should be her vocals or not. For Bohemian Rhapsody and I Wanna Dance With Somebody, they used Freddie and Whitney’s voice.

But, for Rocket Man, Taron Egerton sang Elton’s songs, which personally for me gave his performance such grit and authenticity. However, he really sang the songs well and took time to master Elton’s voice.

Rami Malik’s performance was Oscar worthy though despite the lipsynching. It wa a incredibly well produced.

Actually, given that Britney never sings live, it might be appropriate for the actress to just mime to all of Britney’s CD tracks:yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.