What's the last Britney song you played?

• Super Mods
6 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

I don’t really mind old school cheesy music like E-Mail My Heart and Heart cause it’s still well made and it made sense at the time. Songs like Ooh La La, however…:ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words:

Same. I prefer the cheesy songs from her early era than the ones from later on.

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, Alio said:

Good question........ what was it again ? Oh yes, "When I say so" ! 

I just love the energy of that song, just like She'll never be me and Kiss you all over these unreleased songs are FIRE.

Great minds listen alike, that‘s my last song too! I just love her unreleased stuff. 100% this deserved a spot on the album, it’s the perfect balance between old school Britney and the mature sound she was going for on “Britney”.

”you’ll get some when I say sooo”

:groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary:

Edited by Emil87
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

Great minds listen alike, that‘s my last song too! I just love her unreleased stuff. 100% this deserved a spot on the album, it’s the perfect balance between old school Britney and the mature sound she was going for on “Britney”.

”you’ll get some when I say sooo”

:groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary:

Totally ! 

Even some of the bonus songs deserved to be on the official albums tracklists. Like Before the goodye, or Phonography, even Walk on by...I mean I love those songs better than some of the ones on the regular albums.

Well at least those were released.

On the other hand I never listen to Britney jean and I think Femme fatale didn't age well, they are rarely if not never on my playlist.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.