Your first impression when you saw Britney

Posted (edited)

Might be a repeated/recycled post but when you first saw Britney's image (might be her BOMT cover or BOMT video or other mv) what did you think of her? I'm talking about the first impression. I'm curious. Discuss.

13d52c6ca6f4345c850b87450af6e2cf.jpg

04453710fb78386ee1600da2bd3d75b8.jpg

Edited by Fita
  • Love 4

I remember I wanted to be her so bad because I thought she was the prettiest girl ever. I don’t remember exactly when was the first time I saw her, but I remember being glued to MTV to watch her videos and I would turn up the volume whenever her name was mentioned on TV. I also remember my parents bought me everything Britney related whenever we would come to the USA (before moving here) and my entire bedroom was covered in Britney posters.

• Love 4

I loved her right away! I was in Ukraine at the time and everyone was always saying nice things about her. I had a neighbor friend who was obsessed with her and so I knew she was a big deal and that she was really sweet. This was back in 2001 when she released slave I think. I remember not knowing English at the time too and I would ask my friend is this Britney too ? every time I heard an American singer :bareclap_beyonce_slow_clapping:this was already when she was a blonde. My friend showed me her pictures too and I was surprised to see her with brown hair. I thought she looked a little bit older and kind of unrecognizable 

I remember first seeing her on the Mickey Mouse club and thinking she seemed like a cool girl but I was still really young when MMC was airing. Then years later when I heard BOMT on the radio, I didn’t even know it was the same girl from MMC but thought it sounded like a cool song. Then I saw the video on TRL shortly after this and I was like “omg It’s the girl from Disney MMC! She’s sooo cool!” And was hooked since then. :) 

• Love 3

There was something special the minute I saw her. It was March 1999 and I saw the "...baby one more time" video and I had been hearing about this naughty girl Britney Spears and I was instantly entranced. I thought she was the prettiest girl I had ever seen and loved her dancing and the vocodered "Oh baby baby" in the intro of the song. It was basically love at first sight.

baby one more time GIF

Edited by ElectricPlatypusLove
  • Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.