Britney passing all her court-ordered dr*g tests in 2007

And yet kfat was accusing her of all that thats why they tested her. They should have tested him. He is already accusing her again in that daphne interview for the same thing and ppl again believe him. I wish Britney sued him for good. Child support is over soon, he will come up with new bs. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
  • Content Curators
5 minutes ago, dran said:

what makes me sad is thinking about what happened to her in between the tests when she refused or didn't answer to test :( bless her

She was probably busy finishing the bible that day 

• Like 1

Wow thank you so much for this sharing! Did we know it already or it's an old new doc that just leak?

This proof how d *umb this society is! Media and team con wanted the GP and fans thinking she was a d *ug addict or something and everybody believe these b.s. still to these days! Even here!

disgusted-done.gif

Next time I heard someone saying that Britney is a d *ug addict I will print these files and put them in their b  *tth* oles!!!

• Like 2

Although this is good for public to see, it’s too late. Damage is done. She’s gone from pop goddess to crazy dr*g addict and that stamp stayed there for 13 years. People would still think that she’s doing dr**s if they see this document with their own eyes. 

a time ago someone told me that it doesn’t matter what you’re saying, the important part is how you’re saying. So she missed all the opportunity to turn the tables  for her own good. Freebritney spirit is dead and public turn back to thinking that she’s not well. Her instagram ain’t helping.

Edited by rebellion_is_the_way
  • Like 2

I run a dr*g and alcohol program in NY that deals with family court all the time. Never in my life have I seen someone be requested to get dr*g tested every 2-3 days. That’s ridiculous and excessive. As for the absences, courts alert you the morning of that you have to be there before court closes for the day to test. Giving people as little as 4 hours notice to get to court and have someone watch you pee. And as you can see, it’s random. You literally have to be ready at the drop of a hat to stop what you’re doing and go and get tested. It’s designed to catch people and penalize them. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, cordelia69 said:

I’m sorry, as much as I love everyone’s support, the OP has no source (already PMed him and no reply). 

Curious to know source for this, too. Saw the name “Kaplan” and immediately thought of K-fed’s lawyer but don’t think it’s the same person.

6 minutes ago, icybaby said:

There r 4 dates she refused and failed to respond and means wasn't tested. But others she passed we been knew for years. Yet the full custody of her boys were given to Kevin. Based on pap photos and videos i guess

Her whole cship was rigged by corrupt judges. Do we have any surprises here?

• Like 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.