Bryan is trying to push Soliz away from Britney amid rumors about new Vegas residency

5 hours ago, woodlandsriver said:

I think it's important to remember this: 

Britney Spears' brother, Bryan, has publicly addressed the growing support for the #FreeBritney movement, a social media campaign advocating for the end of her conservatorship.

In the Thursday, July 23 episode of the As Not Seen on TV podcast, the eldest Spears sibling stated that his sister "always wanted to get out of" the conservatorship which went into effect in 2008, because of the perceived limitations it placed on her life. "It's very frustrating to have. Whether someone's coming in peace to help or coming in with an attitude, having someone constantly tell you to do something has got to be frustrating," the 43-year-old explained.

He added that he's aware people suspect she's being "held against her will in some capacity," but described the conservatorship as "a great thing for our family."

"We kind of came together and not everybody agreed with it either; everyone had their own opinion like, maybe we should do it this way or that way," Bryan said of the conservatorship's origins. "But at the end I think we made the right choice." https://www.eonline.com/news/1173244/britney-spears-brother-bryan-reveals-rare-insight-into-her-conservatorship

He is such a leech like his family, maybe less than her, but still is. So idgaf.

• Love 2

y'all should be happy, look how radiant she's looking lately

a family member around was the best decision, she loves Bryan,

future is looking bright, I'm so happy, I'm sensing an energy shift

I wish her the best, I know something is coming and I'm so happy 

B&JJLVNRNY

:yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

• Love 4
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, Bigno said:

Oh here we go. Remember how ppl said "thank God" when her daddy took over? So is Mr "women should not make choices" Spears trying to protect his sister or his wallet? 

Jamie and Bryan said Britney fans are fans of the family, not only Britney. And they mentioned Britney career as "family business" more than once...

They probably believe everything Britney has belongs to them. Of course they wouldn’t give up that easily. That's one of the main reasons her family is still "worried" and will never let Britney alone.

Britney struggling like right now is the perfect excuse. 

• Love 3
12 hours ago, woodlandsriver said:

I think it's important to remember this: 

Britney Spears' brother, Bryan, has publicly addressed the growing support for the #FreeBritney movement, a social media campaign advocating for the end of her conservatorship.

In the Thursday, July 23 episode of the As Not Seen on TV podcast, the eldest Spears sibling stated that his sister "always wanted to get out of" the conservatorship which went into effect in 2008, because of the perceived limitations it placed on her life. "It's very frustrating to have. Whether someone's coming in peace to help or coming in with an attitude, having someone constantly tell you to do something has got to be frustrating," the 43-year-old explained.

He added that he's aware people suspect she's being "held against her will in some capacity," but described the conservatorship as "a great thing for our family."

"We kind of came together and not everybody agreed with it either; everyone had their own opinion like, maybe we should do it this way or that way," Bryan said of the conservatorship's origins. "But at the end I think we made the right choice." https://www.eonline.com/news/1173244/britney-spears-brother-bryan-reveals-rare-insight-into-her-conservatorship

He basically said "yeah it's making her unhappy and it's true that she's being told what to do on an everyday basis .... but it's good for the rest of us so this is a good thing"

• Love 2
  • Like 1
15 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

Jamie and Bryan said Britney fans are fans of the family, not only Britney. And they mentioned Britney career as "family business" more than once...

They probably believe everything Britney has belongs to them. Of course they wouldn’t give up that easily. That's one of the main reasons her family is still "worried" and will never let Britney alone.

Totally agreed. He is not good news, honestly. He seems to just be pushing her to work again. The same thing that everyone else has done 

Edited by Bigno
  • Love 2
14 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

I began following Britney Spears' situation when the human rights violations she suffered became public knowledge.  Didn't know about conservatorships/guardianships before that, and all I knew of her personally was that she was a beautiful singer many young girls wanted to emulate & also had plenty of older women jealous of her.  I don't recall hearing any of her music, but it must be pretty good if she's this popular. I became a fan of the FreeBritney movement for their fight to free a victim of severe civil rights violations, then learned enough about the situation and Ms. Spears to respect her for her commitment to her sons, her kindness and her strength in the face of sheer evil.

HOWEVER

This comment needs to be addressed: "Jamie and Bryan said Britney fans are fans of the family, not only Britney..." Really?  Why would anyone be a fan of any so-called man who allows this kind of thing to happen to his Family member, lover or friend? 

These two (and others) must have known she was being hounded by the paparazzi like this - yet they did nothing to protect her, or her little ones. Those of us who are older remember various celebs getting in trouble for decking intrusive photographers & other paparazzi for going after their wives/girlfriends/family members - which might sound excessive, but I respect all those guys way more than the kind of slime who'd leave a young mother to fend for herself against over 300 professional snoops at one time. I can't imagine anyone ever being a fan of that "family", especially the males in it. BLECH!

• Love 3

There were rumors of a Vegas residency last year when she was there and had the awkward incident with the basketball player. Now they might be trying it again.

I just hope it's what she really wants to do - it bothers me that it seems things keep getting put out there by her 'team', meetings set up and deals being discussed which Britney has little or no awareness of, or interest in doing.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if she does start residencies again one day - she will have to, if she wants to continue living her present lifestyle. I just don't know if she's in the right place for it right now.

Questions: How would y'all feel if she 'performs' the same way she has been doing on the Instagram? Would you like to hear her sing more vocals live again? (She hasn't always taken care of her voice, but I can't see her taking much advice or coaching in this area.)

She'd be torn apart by the gp if she took on a residency as she is now. I hate hate HATE to say it but she would have to fix her teeth before promo of anything, it's all I ever bloody hear about. It's too distracting and she already gets torn to pieces about her looks. I sound like a cvnt but it's just the business and how people are. Imagine building sized Vegas promos with her smiling as is, I hope she gets her gorgeous smile back. It was genuinely the most beautiful smile in the business at one point, and it really does make or break how a person looks, especially a mega pop star

• Love 1
1 hour ago, kdub87 said:

She'd be torn apart by the gp if she took on a residency as she is now. I hate hate HATE to say it but she would have to fix her teeth before promo of anything, it's all I ever bloody hear about. It's too distracting and she already gets torn to pieces about her looks. I sound like a cvnt but it's just the business and how people are. Imagine building sized Vegas promos with her smiling as is, I hope she gets her gorgeous smile back. It was genuinely the most beautiful smile in the business at one point, and it really does make or break how a person looks, especially a mega pop star

It seems to be a particularly American thing (though other places seem to be catching up) - having 'perfect' teeth, being right weight, no skin flaws etc.

From what I gather, when she was still doing residencies, they rarely put close ups of her on the screens. Other things were a focus distraction. They could do that over again I guess if she isn't at her best. But you bring up something else for me - the promotion. Britney is now so unwilling to do any promotion. There has been one proper photoshoot on a beach and even that felt thrown together. There was no in person interview to go with it - just something by email. No new cover artwork for two songs, no music video appearances. How are they going to promote this residency and convince people that Britney is really feeling it?

• Love 1
7 hours ago, woodlandsriver said:

I began following Britney Spears' situation when the human rights violations she suffered became public knowledge.  Didn't know about conservatorships/guardianships before that, and all I knew of her personally was that she was a beautiful singer many young girls wanted to emulate & also had plenty of older women jealous of her.  I don't recall hearing any of her music, but it must be pretty good if she's this popular. I became a fan of the FreeBritney movement for their fight to free a victim of severe civil rights violations, then learned enough about the situation and Ms. Spears to respect her for her commitment to her sons, her kindness and her strength in the face of sheer evil.

HOWEVER

This comment needs to be addressed: "Jamie and Bryan said Britney fans are fans of the family, not only Britney..." Really?  Why would anyone be a fan of any so-called man who allows this kind of thing to happen to his Family member, lover or friend? 

These two (and others) must have known she was being hounded by the paparazzi like this - yet they did nothing to protect her, or her little ones. Those of us who are older remember various celebs getting in trouble for decking intrusive photographers & other paparazzi for going after their wives/girlfriends/family members - which might sound excessive, but I respect all those guys way more than the kind of slime who'd leave a young mother to fend for herself against over 300 professional snoops at one time. I can't imagine anyone ever being a fan of that "family", especially the males in it. BLECH!

It's just their sick mentality. They probably believe Britney needs to share everything her career provided, her luxury life, the money... they worked for her (Jamie, Bryan, her uncle) and always insert themselves for her bu$ine$$... 

I believe Britney tried to help her family, but they only saw and see her as a cash cow... an annoying cash cow. Bryan prefers JL over Britney, he mocked her and the c-ship lack of freedom, but his eyes light up when he talks about her career and how much money her brand made with the perfume empire.

I still believe they never thought Britney would cut them off forever or we would see a much bigger media attack on her. A person like Bryan and Lynne knows exactly what to say to make Britney comply.

They will never accept losing the control over the fortune, ever.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.