Ozempic-tina debuts skinny as a needle body

• Super Mods
3 minutes ago, Loosenupthosebuttons said:

Christina was looking amazing a couple months ago when she first started Ozempic. Now she’s WAYYYY too sickly looking thin. It’s really concerning.

Oh yeah I remember now.

I think she should stop using Ozempic cause now she looks really thin to the point of being unhealthy.

• Like 1
  • Super Mods

They really need to stop this, its so dangerous and damaging its insane. Not to mention that actual diabetics now can't get ozempic now and are in actual danger of dying. Like how selfish can one get? Just start eating healthy and work out ffs. 

• Like 6
52 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

They really need to stop this, its so dangerous and damaging its insane. Not to mention that actual diabetics now can't get ozempic now and are in actual danger of dying. Like how selfish can one get? Just start eating healthy and work out ffs. 

So u saying she is selfish bc she uses dr*g she can use and others don't? She never actually promoted it so it's not her to blame. And it is not her responsibility

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, icybaby said:

So u saying she is selfish bc she uses dr*g she can use and others don't? She never actually promoted it so it's not her to blame. And it is not her responsibility

Thats exactly what im saying. That dr*g is a medicine for diabetics who need it to actually LIVE. Now theres a deficit of this medicine because people like Christina wont put their ***** into the gym and simply watch their food but need a lazy way out. Youre a millionaire, you have a private chef, nutritionist, PT, and you still wanna take the medicine others need to survive so you’d lose some pounds.

goes beyond selfish even if you ask me.

• Love 2
  • Like 3
9 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Oh yeah I remember now.

I think she should stop using Ozempic cause now she looks really thin to the point of being unhealthy.

It literally changes you though so even when you stop you still lose weight.

It's why half of Hollywood looks like actual zombies even though they stopped.

Ozempic changes the way your body responds to insulin rather than just suppressing your appetite. So when you come off your body is literally changed and you won't be eating nearly half of what you did before.

• Like 1

Funny how she used to say how she hated being so skinny when she debuted and really loved and accepted her curves as a woman. Now she’s reverting back to that thin teenage sized she once was. The only difference is her huge implants. It’s giving

spacer.png

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Mayenaise said:

It literally changes you though so even when you stop you still lose weight.

It's why half of Hollywood looks like actual zombies even though they stopped.

Ozempic changes the way your body responds to insulin rather than just suppressing your appetite. So when you come off your body is literally changed and you won't be eating nearly half of what you did before.

I read that when you come off it all the weight comes back.spacer.png

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.