Biden: “what’s happening is NOT a genocide”

2 hours ago, trip to my touch said:

well its quite uneducated and brainwashed to compare a government with an islamist terrorgroup. but i a not a teacher. maybe one day you'll eventually learn

A mur***er is a mur***er even with a suit sweetie. If u read what I wrote I condemn the act of killing but maybe there is a scale on your mind. 

• Love 1
On 5/21/2024 at 11:15 AM, MortalMarshmallow said:

How he delivers this speech; he memorized this script after countless of repetition reads beforehand. It's written by his Illuminati handlers. Mumbling old puppet. 

How do you usually memorize a speech?

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I’m not sure the west should get involved. We usually make it worse. 

No other Arabic country is helping by taking refugees.

Sure Egypt says they won’t open their borders because that gives Israel room for ethnic cleansing. But people are literally getting killed, I’m sure mothers and children would rather live than be made a statement that ethnic cleaning is not OK? 

But I understand Egypt. They are still battling/recovering from the terror of the Muslim brotherhood and are probably afraid of the issues taking Palestinian refugees has caused in recent history. 

in 1951 Palestinians assassinated the king of Jordan an tried to take over the government. This happend after the king offered them refuge from Israel. Jordan won and kicked them out.

Than they moved on to Lebanon where they stared a 15 year civil war lead by the Palestinian Liberation Organization. The war only ended recently in 1990. But did cause almost 1 million Christians being forced to exit the country were they had lived for centuries and 150.000 unalived people. 

So what does this has to do with the current Palestinian people? Absolutely nothing. But it does give context why Arab countries are not jumping in and helping Palestinians by getting them refuge, why Israel is trying to get rid of Hammas and why the west should not get involved and make things even worse.

If we didn’t intervene and create Israel so many conflicts and wars might have been prevented. Things are so much more complicated than we think. 

I’m sure people will not read correctly and start accusing me of taking a side. So I will not respond in this topic anymore. I’ve said what I wanted to say and just recited some human history that anyone can look up. I feel for the innocent victims of war. No one can help the culture or country they were born in. I can’t understand why some people think that you should have no rights/unalived just because of where you were born. We are all human and just want a good live. It’s not fair. 

• Like 3
6 hours ago, MayhemMike said:

How do you usually memorize a speech?

Well he doesnt sound genuine at all, he sounds like a puppet spewing words someone has fed him, that he had a hard time remembering so he had them repeated so many times it comes out like word vomit from a semi glitchy robot. thats what i mean and what i think his delivery sounds like. 

Posted (edited)

Senile old men should NOT be leading countries. There need to be laws that prevents people of a certain age being able to run for president or prime minister. Doesn't matter if it's Biden or Trump or whatever side they are on - they're all awful. They don't give a damn about what is right, they don't give a damn about the country or its people, their only concern is having more power and money and pushing their own messed up agendas. People who support any of these disgusting politicians are absolute morons who deserve everything that is coming to them, 'cause they're destroying the world and y'all are digging your own grave. 

Edited by Complication
  • Like 1
12 hours ago, itswwasheem***** said:

A mur***er is still a mur***er even if he wear a suit. 

Don't worry for my education 

i know its too late.

and nope its not.

one are defending a liberal country and fighting terrorism, the others are use human shields, r*** women, behead children and hate jews and gays

• Love 1
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

Well he doesnt sound genuine at all, he sounds like a puppet spewing words someone has fed him, that he had a hard time remembering so he had them repeated so many times it comes out like word vomit from a semi glitchy robot. thats what i mean and what i think his delivery sounds like. 

yes i know. trump was a disgrace and cant even remember his wifes name

• Haha 1
19 hours ago, itswwasheem***** said:

Still talking about the government of Israel, what do think about what happend in Rafah? Is it legit? 

Sorry not sorry both part are evil. I'm not talking about the people I'm talking about the government (even the military are still obeying orders I won't blame them)

It took Rafah for you to say something. Where were you when Hamas was firing rockets at Tel Aviv right before Hamas? Israel has been PUBLICLY stating for long enough now (and dropping pamphlets and texting civilians) about their intentions in Rafah. But you only come back to this thread after Rafah has been attacked. And no acknowledgment of Hamas’ actions. You’re either uninformed. Or you hate Jews. And there’s no reason you can’t be both. 

• Love 3
19 hours ago, itswwasheem***** said:

Still talking about the government of Israel, what do think about what happend in Rafah? Is it legit? 

Sorry not sorry both part are evil. I'm not talking about the people I'm talking about the government (even the military are still obeying orders I won't blame them)

It took Rafah for you to say something. Where were you when Hamas was firing rockets at Tel Aviv right before Hamas? Israel has been PUBLICLY stating for long enough now (and dropping pamphlets and texting civilians) about their intentions in Rafah. But you only come back to this thread after Rafah has been attacked. And no acknowledgment of Hamas’ actions. You’re either uninformed. Or you hate Jews. And there’s no reason you can’t be both. 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, trip to my touch said:

think again and read history books

No, you should read a history book. People have spent their entire lives studying this and have not only the formal education but the lived experience as Palestinians growing up in Gaza. You continue to propagate your excuses for why 36 thousand innocent Palestinians, including  children in humanitarian tentd in Rafah after 76 years of land theft, terrorism, assault, and mass destruction and mur*** conducted by the IDF, deserve to die. 

there is absolutely no reason for why people should be made to be contained in an open air prison that they cannot leave and there is no reason for why children should be made to suffer at the hands of a globally funded military expansionist project. There is no reason why the median age of Palestinians PRIOR to October 7 was 19 years old.

I also bet you that there will be no hostages left because the IDF has destroyed everything. There are no hospitals, there is no food, there is no escape. Israel giving people “warnings” when they’ll attack is not helpful especially when they’re attacking civilians with no cars and giving them a 1 hour warning, knowing it will take them dozens of hours to even get out of the destroyed zones if they are lucky enough to have survived. 

Where are Palestinians supposed to go? You sound like a psychopath. 

Edited by rik
  • Love 2
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, rednaldeirf said:

No it took Rafah for you to realize that the world is no longer going to accept this narrative that Israel is simply innocent and defending itself. Also, there are so many Jewish people and actual Jewish Holocaust survivors who have called for the IDF to stop using their trauma to justify the mass extinction of Palestinians 

How many times has Israel mur***ed innocent civilians protesting peacefully?

remember 13 years ago when the IDF was caught speeding through a village and purposefully running over a Palestinian child with their car? 

this was 8 years ago, innocent Palestinian children almost being bulldozed over by IDF, left with nothing to defend themselves and their communities with stones

Does the 2018-2019 Border protests ring a bell where over 230 Palestinians were mur***ed for peacefully protesting? What about intifada? What about the last ******* 75 years of displacement where millions on millions have been displaced from their homes and forced out by people who aren’t even from the region? 

why have children been put on criminal trials in court, and tried as adults? Check out this video from 2013 of a 5 year old child Palestinian child being arrested. 

what about this 13 year old child who was arrested for legitimately no given reason? 

what about this 11 year old who was placed in a chokehold by the IDF?

or this 11 year old Palestinian child in Israeli prison that became blind?

how come over 600 Palestinian children under the age of 14 were put under house arrest last year by the Israeli courts?

How come there is reports from 13 years ago of Palestinian children being locked in solitary confinement for days? 

why are Americans and people claiming indignity to the land  stealing and evicting Palestinians out of their homes they’ve had for generations?

why was Rachel corrie, an American activist protesting for Palestinians run over by a bulldozer and charged with her own death by the Israeli courts in 2003? 

you have no acknowledgment of how Palestinians have been tortured and mur***ed. Absolutely disgusting 

Edited by rik
  • Love 2
48 minutes ago, rik said:

No it took Rafah for you to realize that the world is no longer going to accept this narrative that Israel is simply innocent and defending itself. Also, there are so many Jewish people and actual Jewish Holocaust survivors who have called for the IDF to stop using their trauma to justify the mass extinction of Palestinians 

remember 13 years ago when the IDF was caught speeding through a village and purposefully running over a Palestinian child with their car? 

this was 8 years ago, innocent Palestinian children almost being bulldozed over by IDF, left with nothing to defend themselves and their communities with stones

Does the 2018-2019 Border protests ring a bell where over 230 Palestinians were mur***ed for peacefully protesting? What about intifada? What about the last ******* 75 years of displacement where millions on millions have been displaced from their homes and forced out by people who aren’t even from the region? 

why have children been put on criminal trials in court, and tried as adults? Check out this video from 2013 of a 5 year old child Palestinian child being arrested. 

what about this 13 year old child who was arrested for legitimately no given reason? 

how come over 600 Palestinian children under the age of 14 were put under house arrest last year by the Israeli courts?

How come there is reports from 13 years ago of Palestinian children being locked in solitary confinement for days? 

why are Americans and people claiming indignity to the land  stealing and evicting Palestinians out of their homes they’ve had for generations?

why was Rachel corrie, an American activist protesting for Palestinians run over by a bulldozer and charged with her own death by the Israeli courts in 2003? 

you have no acknowledgment of how Palestinians have been tortured and mur***ed. Absolutely disgusting 

wow plane antisemtism and fake news.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, rik said:

No, you should read a history book. People have spent their entire lives studying this and have not only the formal education but the lived experience as Palestinians growing up in Gaza. You continue to propagate your excuses for why 36 thousand innocent Palestinians, including  children in humanitarian tentd in Rafah after 76 years of land theft, terrorism, assault, and mass destruction and mur*** conducted by the IDF, deserve to die. 

there is absolutely no reason for why people should be made to be contained in an open air prison that they cannot leave and there is no reason for why children should be made to suffer at the hands of a globally funded military expansionist project. There is no reason why the median age of Palestinians PRIOR to October 7 was 19 years old.

I also bet you that there will be no hostages left because the IDF has destroyed everything. There are no hospitals, there is no food, there is no escape. Israel giving people “warnings” when they’ll attack is not helpful especially when they’re attacking civilians with no cars and giving them a 1 hour warning, knowing it will take them dozens of hours to even get out of the destroyed zones if they are lucky enough to have survived. 

Where are Palestinians supposed to go? You sound like a psychopath. 

wow historic overview about lies

• Like 1
Posted (edited)
59 minutes ago, rik said:

Thank you. Anyone who can justify this is a monster. Imagine if Hit**r said not supporting him was anti Christian. It’s so absurd how Israel’s government tries to hide behind labeling anyone who disagrees with them as an antisemite.  Netanyahu needs to go. The world is waking up.

Edited by devilsadvocate
  • Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.