Biden: “what’s happening is NOT a genocide”

8 hours ago, KrisJ said:

Looks like a Trump win is on lock now :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Yeah and then Project 2025 rolls in and everyone will be crying “WHY TRUMP?! WHY???!!!” He was never for the people in the first place. They claimed he was a business man. As a business man, he WILL NOT reverse inflation. If he was about it, he wouldn’t be promoting a $60 book that you can print offline AND have an app on your phone for daily affirmations. If Trump wins, he wins I guess but don’t come for people when the rules and laws come in and everyone who protests him opposes him is thrown in jail for exercising their constitutional right to peacefully assemble. But we won’t get into that.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)

Oh god. Just what this world needs is another lunatic in charge of millions of innocent people.

I read a theory the other day which put forward the idea that at a given point any modern civilisation eventually completely destroys itself. Which is the reason that we have not made contact with any other civilisation despite there being conditions favourable to life all over the universe.

Because life intelligent enough to communicate from such a distance would have already destroyed itself.....

Let that sink in.

Edited by Mayenaise
10 hours ago, ItsSway said:

Yeah and then Project 2025 rolls in and everyone will be crying “WHY TRUMP?! WHY???!!!” He was never for the people in the first place. They claimed he was a business man. As a business man, he WILL NOT reverse inflation. If he was about it, he wouldn’t be promoting a $60 book that you can print offline AND have an app on your phone for daily affirmations. If Trump wins, he wins I guess but don’t come for people when the rules and laws come in and everyone who protests him opposes him is thrown in jail for exercising their constitutional right to peacefully assemble. But we won’t get into that.

show ranking GIF

• Love 1
11 hours ago, rednaldeirf said:

The fact that gay/queer/trans people are defending a terrorist group that would stone/kill/mur*** them is actually mind boggling. All the people on the left. Women that fought so hard during #MeToo are now defending rapists! Palestinians don’t need to be freed from Israel- they need to be freed from Hamas. These Ivy League ***holes with no actual life experience will one day realize they were on the wrong side of history. Hopefully when they’re unable to secure employment because they’re on a government watch list. 

Jennifer Lopez Yes GIF by mtv

• Love 2
Posted (edited)

everybody that is unhappy about Netanyahu can thank hamas.

after mio´s demonstrating against him in israel, they were about to get rid of them befor oct. 7.

now leftists that have no other hobby or personality traits than their wokeness - shut the f up before hamas is also responsable for the reelection of trump!!!!

Edited by trip to my touch
  • Love 2
20 hours ago, rednaldeirf said:

The fact that gay/queer/trans people are defending a terrorist group that would stone/kill/mur*** them is actually mind boggling. All the people on the left. Women that fought so hard during #MeToo are now defending rapists! Palestinians don’t need to be freed from Israel- they need to be freed from Hamas. These Ivy League ***holes with no actual life experience will one day realize they were on the wrong side of history. Hopefully when they’re unable to secure employment because they’re on a government watch list. 

I agree. But you don't understand that Palestinian need to be freed from Hamas and Israel. And Israel neeed to be free from that new version of H*****.

Sorry but killing children or saying that Israel will erase Palestine means GENOCIDE. No jew-hate, no muslim hate, just live those people alone!!!

• Like 1
2 hours ago, itswwasheem***** said:

I agree. But you don't understand that Palestinian need to be freed from Hamas and Israel. And Israel neeed to be free from that new version of H*****.

Sorry but killing children or saying that Israel will erase Palestine means GENOCIDE. No jew-hate, no muslim hate, just live those people alone!!!

You’re just factually inaccurate. I’m not really going to engage. Because you just don’t want the truth of that’s what you’re writing. I just hope that one day you’re able to see how that mentality and that sentiment is antisemetic. There’s nothing genocidal about what Israel is doing. Dig a little deeper. 🙏

• Love 3
1 hour ago, rednaldeirf said:

You’re just factually inaccurate. I’m not really going to engage. Because you just don’t want the truth of that’s what you’re writing. I just hope that one day you’re able to see how that mentality and that sentiment is antisemetic. There’s nothing genocidal about what Israel is doing. Dig a little deeper. 🙏

Did I talk about religion?! I said no kid nor civilian should die. I blame Hamas for using civilians as shield but I also blame Netayahou for comitting this GENOCIDE and I use the word correctly

• Love 1
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, itswwasheem***** said:

Did I talk about religion?! I said no kid nor civilian should die. I blame Hamas for using civilians as shield but I also blame Netayahou for comitting this GENOCIDE and I use the word correctly

Don’t engage on this forum. Luckily public opinion and the international courts have all labeled this a genocide.

I hope next time there’s a school shooting the military doesn’t just go bomb the entire school to kill the gunman. Also if it wasn’t a genocide why doesn’t Israel a country formed in 1948 just give Palestinians who were there before 1948 equal rights or citizenship. I guess easier to lock them in an open air prison and then kill them all. 40,000 people dead because they are not Israeli is a genocide.

But this forum has a lot of Genocide supporters so it’s useless to engage. Their response is always Islamophobia because they’re triggered they’re losing public support .. you literally have Netanyahu going on Good Morning America to say “good morning America, I’m excited to tell you on March 4th I will be performing for the first time spitting lies about genocide” 

take a seat and read the room 

anti Netanyahu is not anti Semitic waiting to Trump to say being anti Trump is anti Christian. 

Edited by devilsadvocate
  • Love 1
  • Like 3

Americans should keep their mouth shut regarding these matters.

They took over a country, killed LOADS of the original habitants and act as if it's their land.

So sorry not sorry, but Americans really shouldn't be saying anything about Palestina/Israel

• Like 5
3 hours ago, itswwasheem***** said:

You haven’t used the word correctly. What genocide sees a population increase? Plus the biggest factor- is Israel intentionally trying to wipe out Palestinians? The answer- just so you know- is a resounding NO. But take a look at Hamas’ charter and then the events of October 7th- that is an attempt at genocide. Like I said you’re confused. And that’s fine. Is your confusion rooted in antisemitism? Only you know that answer. I don’t really care. I’m only trying to let you know when you call Israel’s reaction to October 7th a genocide- you’re perpetuating Jewish hate. If that’s your intention, then that’s your intention. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, LeglessJamie said:

Americans should keep their mouth shut regarding these matters.

They took over a country, killed LOADS of the original habitants and act as if it's their land.

So sorry not sorry, but Americans really shouldn't be saying anything about Palestina/Israel

so why then attac biden? why bring the rest of the world into this as its an israely topic...?

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.