🚨🚨🚨 LYNNE SPEARS REFUSED TO GO TO FBI WITH HER EVIDENCE DESPITE JANSEN & FRIENDS URGING HER

51 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Rosengart is the only one that has half shown some support to Britney, I can see why Britney would sing him praises… Doesn’t mean he wasn’t a fraud. He let all statutes of limitations pass and he didn’t accomplish a single thing for Britney. 

We don’t know what was in the settlement, so idk why so many here want to assume that he didn’t accomplish “anything” for her. 

4 hours ago, Gutterguppy said:

We don’t know what was in the settlement, so idk why so many here want to assume that he didn’t accomplish “anything” for her. 

We also don't know if he used the probate court as a tool to obtain discovery before giving off the info to the feds 

• Like 1
Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Oh yes 100% he’s trash too and he’s no hero… But most whistleblowers come forward when they’re found in a similar situation like Jacob’s and it infuriates me so much the fact he had all this information and hundreds of screenshots and yet Rosengart didn’t do a damn thing. They all got away with it. They all failed Britney in different ways and different capacities but they all got away with it.

Personally, I would call him an opportunist over a whistleblower if I’m honest.

For me a whistleblower is somebody who puts themselves at risk for the greater good. 

This man is only coming forward now because of his silly little vendetta against Lynne and because it benefits him now.

Edited by nwonder
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.