How is the world surviving to the absence of Britney Spears in the music industry?

I like the 'Music News' sessions of this forum. I feel like it helps us surviving the lack of Britney in the music right now with some good music and artists. Especially now that Britney's personal troubled aspects of her life's kind of eclipsing her music career. So what music and artists are hyping you up right now?

• Love 1

Bad.
There are many copies of her around, but none compares to her.
Swift has worldwide success, but out of 30 new songs on her last album, none became a hit, and never will any of her songs be remembered.

• Love 1
Posted (edited)

Poorly. It’s so boring without her. 

Today’s pop stars just aren’t bringing the 🔥🔥🔥🔥.
Or the 🐍🐍🐍 lol

Taylor is very talented and I do love her music but I feel like you listen to her when you want to cry and think about lost love.

Britney's music mostly made me happy. 

Edited by KatieKat
  • Like 2
Posted (edited)
52 minutes ago, BPI said:

Bad.
There are many copies of her around, but none compares to her.
Swift has worldwide success, but out of 30 new songs on her last album, none became a hit, and never will any of her songs be remembered.

Taylor made history with this new album one of them being 14 songs off this album took up the Top 14 on the BB hot 100 chart at once. Saying none became a hit is a lie! The first single with Post Malone hit #1 as well! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Taylor ha fatto la storia con questo nuovo album, uno dei quali, 14 brani di questo album, ha conquistato immediatamente la Top 14 della classifica BB Hot 100. Dire che nessuno è diventato un successo è una bugia! Anche il primo singolo con Post Malone raggiunse il primo posto! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

In fact, I did not say it is not successful.

7 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Hai detto che nessuna delle canzoni era un successo.

In the sense that none has had such a successful impact as to be remembered, in history.

I genuinely wonder if Britney never retired (but still got her freedom) if the world would be THIS obsessed with Taylor Swift? Seems like the media always has to shove a white blonde celeb in our faces and world eats that person up. 

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, BPI said:

In the sense that none has had such a successful impact as to be remembered, in history.

That's yet to be seen, Album hasn't been out too long besides as you mentioned Taylor is so huge that she will be in the Rock and Roll Hall of fame someday and go done as one of the most successful artists in music ever. 

True pop stars died even the ones who used to be pop stars (Gaga or Beyoncé). Singers are not performers anymore, they don't dance and they are pretty boring on stage (even Taylor who I like is not a great performer).

Sometimes I just think that if Britney returns, it will be huge since she is the last true pop star. (++She should call her album P*Star)

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block