Matt Rife mentions Britney

You "reject guys like him all the time" LOL. Girl please. You say he is ugly, so ugly men hit on you? Does it make you feel special? Do you want us all at home to think how cool you are because men who look like Matt Rife hit on you? So sad. And yet, here you are on a blog telling people how hot you are, instead of actually dating these men. B***h please. Hiding behind your beard. Another queen on ********* searching for validation from others. No way anyone is hitting on you besides randoms on Grindr.

• Haha 2
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, kolospouttos said:

You "reject guys like him all the time" LOL. Girl please. You say he is ugly, so ugly men hit on you? Does it make you feel special? Do you want us all at home to think how cool you are because men who look like Matt Rife hit on you? So sad. And yet, here you are on a blog telling people how hot you are, instead of actually dating these men. B***h please. Hiding behind your beard. Another queen on ********* searching for validation from others. No way anyone is hitting on you besides randoms on Grindr.

I never said he is ugly :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:he is just not my type yeah skinny smooth white duds do nothing to me we all have preference :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:and i am not hot who said that ? :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:I look like a busted cave man I am the ugliest guy on the planet and I love it :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:also I am married to the love of my life and  we just did it on the kitchen table and it was so good stay pressed bish :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary:and lol at you making  another account / dupe to reply to me so sad   :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Edited by Britney is my god
7 hours ago, kolospouttos said:

Wow.
Trigger GIF by MOODMAN

6 hours ago, britney_rocks said:

The comments just proves that a guy can kill your gay ***, but as long as he is hot, you would come back to life and still suck his ****.

Unfortunately yes 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block