🔺Britney's rumored boyfriend, Paul Soliz, and father of 9 children, is being chased for child support by the mother of 5 of his children AND the Los Angeles Department for Child Support Services (DCSS)

13 hours ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Well said. I barely ever judge her for anything, but getting with married men is just not a cute look for any woman. It’s gross, even if he’s more “guilty” cause he’s the actual cheater. 

If she doesn’t feel comfortable dating people on her “level” for whatever reason, she can hire top e.scorts. Does she find that pathetic because she has to pay? Newsflash, the men she’s after go after her money anyway. 

Ps. I’m almost on the fence about Sam again. I don’t think he’s the one for her and I definitely believe he’s an opportunist, but that doesn’t mean he didn’t feel anything for her at all. If he had waited a few more months he would have been entitled to a lot of money, yet he chose to walk away. Makes me wonder if she did in fact cheat on him with this guy. 

Exactly, all these men are after a pay cheque from her. And I’m sorry to say but a decent guy in Hollywood probably won’t get involved with Britney atm with all this drama going on, so she is stuck with these losers. I’m on the fence with Sam too, I find it hard to believe it was ever a legit relationship as he gave such handler vibes in so many vids. On the other hand I felt way better when he was in the picture as I didn’t feel like anything awful would happen to Britney while he was around. It makes me super nervous her on her own with this guy, and even worse when I saw the pics outside Chateau :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record: 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
10 hours ago, BRITannico said:

Exactly what I came here to say. She does what she wants, but we have to agree that she can do much better.

She dated Sam for years. No matter how much of a scumbag he was. He is fitness trainer, model, actor who worked. And people will now say look she was with a good man in cship but just a year after she got free she ended up with felon with 9 children and numerous baby mamas. Like wtf for real. Her wanting getting married Sam was one of the highlights of her court speech. But she constantly bashed people on her wedding then. Sam was working and she got lonely. I get that. But does she really undersrands that just bc she was lonely and is lonely now doesn't mean she should fall for any trash she sees around. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Crayboy said:

You all need to have SOME faith in Britney. I highly doubt she'll have a kid with a man who has 9 of them already and can't take care of them

Kevin had pregnant baby mama and he didn't told her. And even after he did  she married him and had 2 kids. At this point there is no faith bc all i see is her self distructive pattern and lack of self esteem and critical thinking. He is criminal and she still drives with him around on her mercedes. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Crayboy said:

You all need to have SOME faith in Britney. I highly doubt she'll have a kid with a man who has 9 of them already and can't take care of them

It’s cute that you have faith :peasants_taylor_swift_walking_away_bye_goodbye:

• Love 2
Posted (edited)
On 5/6/2024 at 4:18 PM, Lucky☆ said:

She found a Hispanic version of K-fed

Well maybe in the next photos she'll stop dyeing her hair and dress up like a Chola. 

Britney has been declining rapidly since losing the lawsuit against her father and with the divorce being finalized.  Why was she so bent on taking her dad down when he's living in the middle of nowhere out of a trailer, spends his days drinking, had a knee amputation. He's already dying a lonely, defeated, broken-down man. Britney lost $4-6 million on that lawsuit but would have earned upwards of $20-30+ million on the TV film memoir, now that's likely on hiatus after she burned through all the goodwill she gained by nabbing a criminal from his family's home to come live with her.  Britney somehow seems to think her mom may be to blame for the hotel photos.  For her sake she's going to have to accept her parent's cruelty and abuse, let it go and move on.

Britney very recently changed to an diet full of sugary and high fat foods and is forced to become sedentary with her foot injury.  This is a trying time for her and she should be focused on taking care of herself not letting everything just go downhill and stop caring about her health.

I hope she isn't doing street dr**s with her new bf and can't even understand how she could spend her days conversing with a complete idiot who can't possibly say anything remotely intelligent.  I guess it's true her brain may have really gotten fried from all the lithium she was forced to take. 

And why is her personal assistant doing such a poor job maintaining her vehicles?  The cracked windshield on the SUV is illegal and the tint on her convertible is way overdue for replacement.  Britney should have been taken to the hospital right after her foot injury for an MRI. She should of had a shirt on at the hotel, and someone should have been assisting her while standing and walking so she wasn't putting weight on her foot. Her staff doesn't seem particularly competent or even care about doing jobs or maybe Britney won't allow them to do their work correctly.  She shouldn't even been driving about in case of a collision which could permanently wreck her foot before it healed.

This whole thing is difficult and saddening, perhaps this is why she seems to only have superficial friends and is mostly estranged from family. how is anyone supposed to help her when she doesn't want help or care to get better? you'd think Madonna would at least lend her a boy-toy so she isn't destroying her life with a deadbeat criminal.

I'm going to try and be optimistic. She's could just be hitting a low and things will turn around soon once her foot heals up and she can start dancing again and doing things she enjoys. Hopefully she will find true strength, disappoint the naysayers and excel like she had been and should be just cause she's a like all of us a human a deserves it.

Edited by Jassoe3
  • Like 1

if he can neglect his nine children with ease then it’s only a matter of time until he does the same to her… 

I just don’t understand how with everything that has happened and how she was essentially robbed of  her motherhood, how she could so easily cozy up to a guy who is actively making the choice not to be in his kids’ lives…

19 hours ago, Tylerdrake1 said:

Hes gonna rob her blind, and she will play the victim. Stupid decisions = Stupid results. 

And yet people make excuses in here claiming he changed, and that they'll bottom for him, or they say as long as Britney's getting a big D.

• Haha 1
On 5/8/2024 at 11:49 AM, britvelvet said:

if he can neglect his nine children with ease then it’s only a matter of time until he does the same to her… 

I just don’t understand how with everything that has happened and how she was essentially robbed of  her motherhood, how she could so easily cozy up to a guy who is actively making the choice not to be in his kids’ lives…

All tea.

Tea Time Drink GIF by Desus & Mero

On 5/8/2024 at 1:52 PM, DiamondCircus said:

And yet people make excuses in here claiming he changed, and that they'll bottom for him, or they say as long as Britney's getting a big D.

They're just so trashy! Do these people behave and speak like that in real life, I wonder? Gross, just gross.

• Love 1
On 5/8/2024 at 2:50 AM, Crayboy said:

Um...She had two children with a man that was unemployed with a pregnant girlfriend and a young child.

• Like 1
On 5/7/2024 at 8:50 PM, Crayboy said:

Faith in Britney? She’s happily parading around with a deadbeat dad of NINE children.. I’m sorry but if you are a man and leave your children in the dust, I lose all respect, as I think most would..

I’d think a mother of 2 sons, who never had the chance to actually BE a mother , would be repulsed by that.. but not Britney!

She seems to almost LIKE being the “other woman” or knowing she can take a man from someone else. Even in her book as a teenager, she was making out with a boy who had a girlfriend... Wade was also in a relationship, Columbus short was in a relationship, Kevin was in a relationship… now Paul.. and add that he’s a deadbeat? Disgusting. Gross. Ew.

• Like 1
On 5/8/2024 at 12:49 PM, britvelvet said:

Took the words out of my mouth I just wrote the same thing .. like I wish I could just have a conversation with her.. 

On 5/8/2024 at 5:06 AM, Jassoe3 said:

Well maybe in the next photos she'll stop dyeing her hair and dress up like a Chola. 

Britney has been declining rapidly since losing the lawsuit against her father and with the divorce being finalized.  Why was she so bent on taking her dad down when he's living in the middle of nowhere out of a trailer, spends his days drinking, had a knee amputation. He's already dying a lonely, defeated, broken-down man. Britney lost $4-6 million on that lawsuit but would have earned upwards of $20-30+ million on the TV film memoir, now that's likely on hiatus after she burned through all the goodwill she gained by nabbing a criminal from his family's home to come live with her.  Britney somehow seems to think her mom may be to blame for the hotel photos.  For her sake she's going to have to accept her parent's cruelty and abuse, let it go and move on.

Britney very recently changed to an diet full of sugary and high fat foods and is forced to become sedentary with her foot injury.  This is a trying time for her and she should be focused on taking care of herself not letting everything just go downhill and stop caring about her health.

I hope she isn't doing street dr**s with her new bf and can't even understand how she could spend her days conversing with a complete idiot who can't possibly say anything remotely intelligent.  I guess it's true her brain may have really gotten fried from all the lithium she was forced to take. 

And why is her personal assistant doing such a poor job maintaining her vehicles?  The cracked windshield on the SUV is illegal and the tint on her convertible is way overdue for replacement.  Britney should have been taken to the hospital right after her foot injury for an MRI. She should of had a shirt on at the hotel, and someone should have been assisting her while standing and walking so she wasn't putting weight on her foot. Her staff doesn't seem particularly competent or even care about doing jobs or maybe Britney won't allow them to do their work correctly.  She shouldn't even been driving about in case of a collision which could permanently wreck her foot before it healed.

This whole thing is difficult and saddening, perhaps this is why she seems to only have superficial friends and is mostly estranged from family. how is anyone supposed to help her when she doesn't want help or care to get better? you'd think Madonna would at least lend her a boy-toy so she isn't destroying her life with a deadbeat criminal.

I'm going to try and be optimistic. She's could just be hitting a low and things will turn around soon once her foot heals up and she can start dancing again and doing things she enjoys. Hopefully she will find true strength, disappoint the naysayers and excel like she had been and should be just cause she's a like all of us a human a deserves it.

Why is it everyone else’s responsibility to take care of a grown azz woman? 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block