Sam Asghari posts life update with Britney’s dog porsha

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Estrella said:

oh please who do you think was the source to TMZ after the news of the divorce, first they tried to imply that she was abusive and crazy and that was the reason why he decided to divorce, then since this story didn´t pick up as expected, they claimed that she cheated  with the housekeeper, a lot of hate he started to received, and after all this smear campaing days later he make a post on instagram that the divorce was amicable, and magically the narrative that TMZ tried to run stop. Don´t you think this is too much coincidence?

Nothing but speculations. Sorry, but Britney was more harassed and chased by TMZ before Sam, and all the articles about her were negative. 

Sam defended her when she was acting erratic in a restaurant, and kept his silence when she blamed others for her unacceptable behavior. Whether you like it or not, he was and still is a gentleman. I will always believe what I see. And I see that he respects her 10x more than 90% of Exhale. Facts GIF by Judge Jerry

Edited by TenTen
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, TenTen said:

Nothing but speculations. Sorry, but Britney was more harassed and chased by TMZ before Sam, and all the articles about her were negative. 

Sam defended her when she was acting erratic in a restaurant, and kept his silence when she blamed others for her unacceptable behavior. Whether you like it or not, he was and still is a gentleman. I will always believe what I see. And I see that he respects her 10x more than 90% of Exhale. Facts GIF by Judge Jerry

1 hour ago, Wendy Williams said:

I'd rather be with someone who can work, than with this rack with fake teeth :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

You do you, girl. If you'd prefer a minging felon scrubber over a chiselled Arab muscle D then you might need a conservatorship.

But u do you :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

4 hours ago, TenTen said:

I agree 1M percent.

Posted (edited)

I don’t know whether Sam is a scam or not, but… I guess it’s almost obvious the rumours about Brit having an affair with someone from the stuff were  true.

why then so much hate towards him? From all of her men he and maybe David with Charlie weren’t really mean to her or trashy.

and Britney’s def not sad over their divorce, I do believe she cheated cause we see her with Soliz hence no shade towards Sam. Why is he still the bad guy?..

oh,and I hated how Sam snatched the phone from Brit in that live stream. Yet, he ain’t the only messy one for sure

Edited by CharmingMadness
  • Love 1
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, Mayenaise said:

You do you, girl. If you'd prefer a minging felon scrubber over a chiselled Arab muscle D then you might need a conservatorship.

But u do you :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

I don't think you know what was going on in that man's life, so I would avoid judging him.  

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block