Lynne Spears arrives in LA

1 hour ago, humstarr said:

They are not looking for and answer. They want control over her.

I didnt see her ***** mom coming to her help in that facility.

This pretty much confirms that she had a lot to do with what happened.  

What is she thinking that she can take care of her daughter w her swollen foot and show how great of a mother she is or are they gonna lock her up?

But how would control benefit them, the dad is severely ill. He certainly won't be es***ting her on world tours. 

You also can't intervene in involuntary holds. The leak voicemail person that violated HIIPA privacy knew this too.

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

Nnnn not me getting these ads on Exhell now

Screenshot-20240503-180850-Chrome.jpg

:queenie_falling_dying_dead::queenie_falling_dying_dead::queenie_falling_dying_dead:

i wish nothing but the best for Brit, and she needs some good help and guidance like asap. Is Lynne the best option? I don't think so but we'll see 

You’re getting ads to what you’ve been recently searching. That’s what it does. Hmm feet… Sus :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

Edited by britney_stan
  • Haha 8
26 minutes ago, warioaddams said:

Always her stupid phone, who is she talking to all the time. It's not like she's this Big celebrity.

But oh well that foot looks really bad, maybe Britney will need help. Hope she's not in need of surgery or something.

She was talking to Brian because they were trying to find her. You see at end of video she says “I see you” and Brian’s daughter runs up to her. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, NotBuyingIt said:

Britney needs to GTFO and move to the East coast or somewhere outside of the US. But maybe Rosengart can’t help her outside of Cali? I’m not sure how it works.

Her family doesn’t learn. 5150s and conservatorships are not the answer.

Rosengart works for a massive firm that has branches everywhere internationally. When Britney had a legal issue in another state he called in one of his colleagues.

There is something being planned. She would be best off staying away from the social media, getting away somewhere else for awhile and laying low.

I do think she needs to take more responsibility for her health but am dreading another 5150 with all choice taken from her. This was a very close call.

• Love 3

I don’t even know what to think of this. Her mother has certainly failed her before but God I do want someone to get that creepy felon out of her life. 

Would be so nice to think Lynne had guilt and was going to try and actually help

• Love 1
  • Like 2

What if the recent articles were indeed a setup and her family was feeding media outlets news so that the general public would approve of their intervention? 

The weirdest thing though is that Britney mentioning Rosengart in her latest post seemed out of the blue but in fact it does corroborate this story... initially there was no mention of her lawyers involvement I believe. 

And when Britney says she Is being setup and was just injured but her mother called the ambulance, how does Lynn in this scenario learn about that injury... like what kind of setup would that be? I really wish Britney was a better advocate for herself, sometimes it's like she wants to sabotage herself the way she chooses to communicate.

• Like 3
47 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

But how would control benefit them, the dad is severely ill. He certainly won't be es***ting her on world tours. 

You also can't intervene in involuntary holds. The leak voicemail person that violated HIIPA privacy knew this too.

It would benefit them financially. She still has a lot of money and assets that i'm sure they all want. None of these people work for living. 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.