Lynne Spears arrives in LA

14 minutes ago, Dreamer26 said:

They are planning intervention. Honestly I'm not even mad Britney did this to herself and definitely deserves some intervention. Hope she can receive right treatment this time.

I don't think they can dare to try another cship on her. But she needs serious help. Otherwise I can see that her end near. Her ungrateful kids should help. I think she will only listen to them. 

I’m sure to a degree they love their mother, but her kids have shown they can easily cut her off. I wouldn’t doubt they would mind her end because they’d come in on a huge payday. 

• Like 4
23 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

Planning and plotting the psych hold and intervention. 

Jump on your plane and gtfo Britney !!!

Britney needs to GTFO and move to the East coast or somewhere outside of the US. But maybe Rosengart can’t help her outside of Cali? I’m not sure how it works.

Her family doesn’t learn. 5150s and conservatorships are not the answer.

• Love 3
  • Like 4
1 minute ago, NotBuyingIt said:

Britney needs to GTFO and move to the East coast or somewhere outside of the US. But maybe Rosengart can’t help her outside of Cali? I’m not sure how it works.

They are not looking for and answer. They want control over her.

I didnt see her ***** mom coming to her help in that facility.

This pretty much confirms that she had a lot to do with what happened.  

What is she thinking that she can take care of her daughter w her swollen foot and show how great of a mother she is or are they gonna lock her up?

• Love 1
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, NotBuyingIt said:

Hopefully Lynne being here is all for show and she's not planning to do anything. 

• Like 1
Posted (edited)

8 minutes ago, NotBuyingIt said:

Exactly. She needs to purchase a new home through an LLC so no one knows it’s her and quietly move without anyone knowing and then cut off contact with EVERYONE in California. Even if it means she’s alone for a while until she finds good friends. But her pathetic excuse of a mother will never stop. Britney needs a restraining order against her.

Edited by GirlOnTheMoon
  • Love 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Naes614 said:

I am all favor of Britney freedom and will always be. But Britney is clearly not well at all and we are not flies on the wall to what is really going on..Girl is struggling and Lynn is no mother of the year, but Britney is also not been great with bashing her minor children publicly. We need to quit being so delusional and just pray for the best..Get that felon away 

Just because Britney’s struggling doesn’t mean Lynne is the answer. 

• Like 6
20 minutes ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

You guys were like so totally right. Since Sam is gone she has surrounded herself with amazing people!

sam continues to show his dedication to his craft and fitness

******* idiots 

Who are you, Scam’s sister or something? :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde: No one cares about him now. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Naes614 said:

I am all favor of Britney freedom and will always be. But Britney is clearly not well at all and we are not flies on the wall to what is really going on..Girl is struggling and Lynn is no mother of the year, but Britney is also not been great with bashing her minor children publicly. We need to quit being so delusional and just pray for the best..Get that felon away 

She is the root of her problem! her parents are the roots are the reason of all her traumas and they are evil psychopaths. I dont agree with her hanging out with shady people in the la hot spots but she is an adult and is free to do whatever she wants. Taking her rights is just insane. She is not a serial killer not a maniac. Is sad how all you people want her back with her abusers so they can abuse her even more and eventually kill her. 

She should do as Lindsay and leave the US.

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, J45x said:

She is the root of her problem! her parents are the roots are the reason of all her traumas and they are evil psychopaths. I dont agree with her hanging out with shady people in the la hot spots but she is an adult and is free to do whatever she wants. Taking her rights is just insane. She is not a serial killer not a maniac. Is sad how all you people want her back with her abusers so they can abuse her even more and eventually kill her. 

She should do as Lindsay and leave the US.

I agree she should still have her human rights. No conservatorship is warranted AT ALL..But she clearly needs help. Trauma always repeats itself and who are we to say her kids don’t have trauma from her??  Idk Britney personally but she seems like the type to never really take responsibility for her own actions. If you don’t want people judging you then quit posting weird stuff and move away. Love her but she does it to herself. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, BPI said:

Too bad that when she was locked up against her will she did not show up to help, but was living the good life with her daughter's money.

Britney has since the beginning of her career given Lynne an allowance, so this isn't entirely true. Also you can't take someone out of a psychiatric hold if doctors have put them there. Have some respect.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block