Lynne Spears arrives in LA

1 hour ago, jordeezy river red said:

She stayed at Chateau Marmont a lot during cship too... must have a mole there. 

That hotel has a reputation for being a confidential place for famous and rich people to party and do other stuff... They only kickout or ban people that disturb other guests. I think that's what happened with Lindsey Lohan

• Like 2
6 hours ago, Armchairrevolution said:

She needs to get **** out of California immediately because as long as she lives there the paps will follow her every move and she will be under constant threat of Californias laws being used to put her in another cship. 

She's retired she doesn't need to be in LA. 

She should move to New York, London, Honolulu, Sydney, New Zealand or Berlin.

As long as she's in LA she's at risk 

Hawaii is the best. She could buy a beach house with a farm and stay busy like that. And she could be close to her kids if they mend things. 

• Love 3

The children are of age, they could begin to use their heads and understand many of their mother's situations, talk to her and understand.
But we know that they only care about her money.

Anyway, today May 4 is Lynne's birthday.

14 hours ago, pablitonizer said:

Nnnn not me getting these ads on Exhell now

Screenshot-20240503-180850-Chrome.jpg

:queenie_falling_dying_dead::queenie_falling_dying_dead::queenie_falling_dying_dead:

i wish nothing but the best for Brit, and she needs some good help and guidance like asap. Is Lynne the best option? I don't think so but we'll see 

Screenshot-20240504-143922-Samsung-Inter

I just don't get why I see periodontal products even though I haven't looked at anything about teeth :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Haha 1
On 5/3/2024 at 3:31 PM, Daredevil said:

this woman knows when to appear, right

Likely coached by Loucifer, who is unlikely to just give up on the Britney Spears gravy train.  There are also tons of plants in the comments sections of different rags, all saying Britney needs another conservatorship, or the previous one shouldn't have ended, blah blah blah.

On 5/4/2024 at 5:01 AM, icybaby said:

I hope her mother geniunely cares about her and there to help. Just bc Lynne did what she did in the past doesn't mean she wants her daughter to suffer and die. I am hopeful she can help Britney to look after herself better and prevent situations like in chateu. Britney clearly needs some1 better than stranger soliz and cade. She has to stop rebelling and think about her health, her sons and her life.

She will never „genuinely“ care about Britney, all she cares about is getting control & money 

• Love 1

Someone on an IG page said Lynne isn’t actually in LA and the photos of her at LAX are old. With all the misinformation out there, I never know what to believe. Can anyone confirm whether the airport pics are old? I suppose I could do a Google reverse image search but I haven’t had my coffee yet and have a headache lol

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/3/2024 at 4:06 PM, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Why would a victim of abuse reconcile with her abuser and a person that enable that abuse for over a decade? Not everyone needs their mother when the mother is a narcissistic abuser. 

Exactly.  That stuff about "everyone needs their mother" isn't true.  People with good family relationships have been blessed, but not everyone gets a family. There really are some who view their offspring as just props to be used, especially financially.  The munchkins are supposed to bring in the bread & make their egg donor and sperm donor look good at the same time.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block