Britney responds to medical emergency report and photos: "paramedics showed up at my door illegally"

2 hours ago, Revenge. said:

I wish this was a more serious statement but it is so typical Britney.

She needs to get rid of this boyfriend. I hate that she easily lets herself get into these situations, especially when TMZ are desperate for blood.

Britney is not here to please your bossy attitude 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

Her being “out of control” & threatening hotel workers…

Oh honey, at this point there could literally be a video of Britney screaming and cursing everyone and you'd say it's a body double, a clone or a robot. 

• Like 2
Posted (edited)

Cycling Pedaling GIF

Britney back-pedaling on the “body double” bs after the pics came out and we all saw the truth. Seriously can’t trust a word she says. She doesn’t seem to understand that rules and the law apply to her too, and she’ll find any way to paint herself as the victim even though she’s the only one screwing her own life up now. 

Edited by iZacaree
  • Love 1
  • Like 8
1 hour ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

you obviously are a fake fan. your name is britney is my god. but i guess you forgot that. and 50 huh? britney started way after your time. kind of questionable tbh. you definitely should log out and focus on yourself 

The plants are so obvi it’s hilarious

• Love 1
Posted (edited)

49 minutes ago, SlideAway said:

How some of these people haven’t been banned, I’ll never know. Pretending to care but constantly posting shi+ that proves they don’t.

Double yikes.

It’s giving blatant agenda, back in 2011 Jordan was banning people who said Britney looked miserable & overmedicated. Weird how time changes things

Edited by RedBloodedWoman
  • Love 4
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Revenge. said:

She needs to get rid of this boyfriend

This woman will never clean her act. It is just a vicious cycle of her jumping into the same situations with the same type of losers.

I've given up hope.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, PoisonParadise90 said:

Paramedics don’t magically appear when you twist your ankle.. this woman smh

Exactly! What don’t people get about this? The paramedics didn’t just appear out of thin air… something was happening that caused them to be called. 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, stunna_***** said:

This. You all can defend her behavior to the ends of the earth, but her behavior is reminiscent to 2007. We can’t keep siding with her because she has had a hard time in the conservatorship. And I agree that she did and she needs to heal, but she’s literally back to the 2007 behavior that got her in the conservatorship to begin with. Hell, they probably would’ve put her in one after she married Jason in Vegas if she weren’t as marketable at the time. 

aside from the Britney stan biased opinions we are seeing on this forum, the woman needs help. She’s left in a ****ty situation, nonetheless, but it’s obvious she’s not okay. Especially when she’s left to her own devices. And this isn’t about her eventually making a comeback and dominating the charts. We are never going to get that Britney back. This is about getting this girl the help she needs. She needed help back in 2006-2007 and unfortunately got it in the form of the conservatorship, but it’s obvious the girl needs someone to help her now that she’s free. You can only help people who accept the help, though. 

im not saying she needs to be locked up in another conservatorship, but she needs help. No grown adult acts like she does. She takes no accountability, and to be honest, always plays the victim at this point. “They showed up illegally to my hotel”. No, that’s how society works. And don’t at me because I’m not gonna reply to half of you delusional “yes ma’am” types, but back in 2007, I was waiting to wake up to the news that she had died. (Jordan even wrote a pre post on that) but I feel like we will see that soon if she doesn’t get someone in her life that cares about her. 

please stop validating her current behavior because she was in a conservatorship. It was no way ethical, and she’s free now, but it’s time for her to hold herself accountable for the ****show she’s displaying now. I’ve been a B fan since 98, and I’ve followed BH since she married Jason in Vegas. Especially during the first Britney spiral in 2007. She was a wreck then, and she’s circling back to that lifestyle again.  If she wants that life, cool, go for it. Own it. We’re back in 07-08. She needs someone to help her and the “yes man” fans she has is not helping her. 

What happened in 2007-2008 was blown out of proportion, she never got arrested or did anything truly dangerous she just quit being the perfect pop star her label wanted her to be. Bffr. You’re not a fan of Britney you’re a fan of the image/brand, watch Chaotic she’s always been an eccentric person.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, stunna_***** said:

This. You all can defend her behavior to the ends of the earth, but her behavior is reminiscent to 2007. We can’t keep siding with her because she has had a hard time in the conservatorship. And I agree that she did and she needs to heal, but she’s literally back to the 2007 behavior that got her in the conservatorship to begin with. Hell, they probably would’ve put her in one after she married Jason in Vegas if she weren’t as marketable at the time. 

aside from the Britney stan biased opinions we are seeing on this forum, the woman needs help. She’s left in a ****ty situation, nonetheless, but it’s obvious she’s not okay. Especially when she’s left to her own devices. And this isn’t about her eventually making a comeback and dominating the charts. We are never going to get that Britney back. This is about getting this girl the help she needs. She needed help back in 2006-2007 and unfortunately got it in the form of the conservatorship, but it’s obvious the girl needs someone to help her now that she’s free. You can only help people who accept the help, though. 

im not saying she needs to be locked up in another conservatorship, but she needs help. No grown adult acts like she does. She takes no accountability, and to be honest, always plays the victim at this point. “They showed up illegally to my hotel”. No, that’s how society works. And don’t at me because I’m not gonna reply to half of you delusional “yes ma’am” types, but back in 2007, I was waiting to wake up to the news that she had died. (Jordan even wrote a pre post on that) but I feel like we will see that soon if she doesn’t get someone in her life that cares about her. 

please stop validating her current behavior because she was in a conservatorship. It was no way ethical, and she’s free now, but it’s time for her to hold herself accountable for the ****show she’s displaying now. I’ve been a B fan since 98, and I’ve followed BH since she married Jason in Vegas. Especially during the first Britney spiral in 2007. She was a wreck then, and she’s circling back to that lifestyle again.  If she wants that life, cool, go for it. Own it. We’re back in 07-08. She needs someone to help her and the “yes man” fans she has is not helping her. 

This 100000000000%. No lies detected. 

3 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

What happened in 2007-2008 was blown out of proportion, she never got arrested or did anything truly dangerous she just quit being the perfect pop star her label wanted her to be. Bffr. You’re not a fan of Britney you’re a fan of the image/brand, watch Chaotic she’s always been an eccentric person.

It wasn’t though. She was obviously very not okay back then. Even worse now because she’s personally displaying that same behavior but on her own social media account. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
Just now, stunna_***** said:

It wasn’t though. She was obviously very not okay back then. Even worse now because she’s personally displaying that same behavior but on her own social media account. 

Yes it was. I lived through it, wtf is dangerous about walking barefoot in gas stations. Yikes Mary Poppins

2 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

“Blown out of proportion”? Did you actually live through 2007/2008? She didn’t just “stop being a perfect pop star”, she literally lost custody of her kids. Do you know how unusual it is for the MOTHER to lose custody of her kids? That means something very very bad was happening that made the kids unsafe in her care. She literally couldn’t pass a clean dr*g test and refused to show up to parenting classes, all while endlessly partying, staying awake for days at a time, and doing dr**s (yes she admits to adderall abuse in her book and we all know there was probably more). Most major media outlets were drafting obituaries…. It was actually that serious and it’s getting back to that point. 

• Love 5
Just now, iZacaree said:

“Blown out of proportion”? Did you actually live through 2007/2008? She didn’t just “stop being a perfect pop star”, she literally lost custody of her kids. Do you know how unusual it is for the MOTHER to lose custody of her kids? That means something very very bad was happening that made the kids unsafe in her care. She literally couldn’t pass a clean dr*g test and refused to show up to parenting classes, all while endlessly partying, staying awake for days at a time, and doing dr**s (yes she admits to adderall abuse in her book and we all know there was probably more). Most major media outlets were drafting obituaries…. It was actually that serious and it’s getting back to that point. 

Nope. The bad press contributed to her custody loss, none of it was justified whatsoever.  

Just now, RedBloodedWoman said:

Yes it was. I lived through it, wtf is dangerous about walking barefoot in gas stations. Yikes Mary Poppins

So did I, and if you think her behavior back then was okay, maybe you’re the problem. She was unfairly scrutinized by the media 100%, but she also brought it upon herself just like she’s doing now. 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

Nope. The bad press contributed to her custody loss, none of it was justified whatsoever.  

WTF… are you actually okay? Bad press doesn’t cause custody loss. She was literally NOT PASSING dr*g TESTS. The same dr*g tests that were required for her to regain custody. She was also NOT ATTENDING PARENTING CLASSES which were also required in order for her to regain custody. While she was neglecting all of that, she was wrecking her car, walking around aimlessly on the middle of the night at random gas stations, hanging out with sleazy people, getting drunk, doing dr**s, and god only knows what else. 

• Love 4
45 minutes ago, stunna_***** said:

I’ve also been a fan since 98. I feel the same dreadful feeling rn that I did back in 07. Thank you for such a well put and articulate post. 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block