Britney Spotted Leaving The Chateau Marmont After "Emergency Incident"

Just now, DiamondCircus said:

Then why did she leave the hotel with security and not stay with Paul? 

She feels embarrassed to be dating him ,that is why she does not accept to have a relationship with him, that is pretty clear. I am sure she was pissed for this whole mess and preferred to leave with her security.  

4 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

People here literally implied that. Go talk to them lol. 

And you don’t need to be creative or smart to fool six or seven of you devil satan GIF

It's funny how people are melting down over Britney's choices and taking it out on other fans as if fans have anything to do with this.

In addition, they'd rather cry for bans in the forum rather than cry for help for Britney to get away from that monster. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
38 minutes ago, BritBritSpearsLove said:

Yall racists tbh. Just because he has a criminal record doesn't mean he's evil or somwthing

He's evil because he's a repeat offender, he was charged for CHILD ENDANGEREMENT and he doesn't give a single f_ck about Britney. He only wants his sausage in her donut and he doesn't have good intentions. A good human would understand the situation and wouldn't put her in a position to fail.  

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Estrella said:

She feels embarrassed to be dating him ,that is why she does not accept to have a relationship with him, that is pretty clear. I am sure she was pissed for this whole mess and preferred to leave with her security.  

I appreciate your take on it, I think they're hiding it due to his charges and don't want fans and the public to see this is the bad choice Britney is making. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Estrella said:

If she feels humiliated being with him, why the hell do they keep opening the doors to her house for him? Seriously, I'm shocked by the arguments you use to defend Britney. Don't you get tired?

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Joel Santos said:

The funniest thing is that some prefer to believe in conspiracy theories, clones, occult society, but not in the fact that this woman needs treatment. They are always blaming others for Britney's mistakes, as if she were an immature child. It's okay that most of the time she behaves like a child, but she is 42 years old and needs to face the consequences of her actions. That's the concept of being a free adult, isn't it?

They need to force themselves to believe in this to feel better about the whole situation. 

The two things can be the reality...

She is surrounded by shady people setting her up to failure.

She is messy and needs proper help. 

If she is really free, there’s no excuses for her to keep the bad people around.

• Love 1
Just now, Joel Santos said:

If she feels humiliated being with him, why the hell do they keep opening the doors to her house for him? Seriously, I'm shocked by the arguments you use to defend Britney. Don't you get tired?

She wasn't embarrassed dating paparazzi Adnan so I doubt she's embarrassed to be with this housekeeper. I think they just want to hide this mess. 

Where is Britney's new assistant, lawyers or anyone stable around to help her out? Seems like another random assistant and crew around to take advantage.

Only a matter of time until they sell her out unfortunately.

• Like 3

I’m worried for her.

It seems like there’s a collective push to send her over the edge from external forces around her, including the media. 

The same forces who orchestrated her 2007 breakdown. I hope she gets away from all the people in her life. 

:decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

• Love 3

She desperately needs a good PR team and a spoke person cause things don’t look good for her regardless the truth. Every public person has one and so should she. She’s a bit too stubborn with the „I can handle it myself” attitude. Her brand is simply way too big for it

Posted (edited)

So... she says she just twisted her ankle and paramedics showed up illegally to harrass her?

Wow, I wish it happened to me when I broke my knee, it would've been so much easier. :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Edited by DarielXO
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, nwonder said:

I’m worried for her.

It seems like there’s a collective push to send her over the edge from external forces around her, including the media. 

The same forces who orchestrated her 2007 breakdown. I hope she gets away from all the people in her life. 

:decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

But this is what she already did… she litterally sees no one except people she wants to see, and she doesn’t seem to be doing any better. Granted TMZ will find any stories and twist it in a horrible way, but is she giving them so many opportunities for them to frame her as insane?

I really doubt she is doing well.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.