Britney Spotted Leaving The Chateau Marmont After "Emergency Incident"

1 hour ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Did I lie though? I am sick and tired of sugarcoating and pityin selfdestructive behavior borderlining stupidity.

So you shouldn’t be on a Britney fansite. Choose to be happy and without worrying about what she is doing ! Relax 

• Like 3
48 minutes ago, Marjoram said:

Doesn’t explain why she stepped out of the hotel without a top on. She’s clearly out of it. 

Yeah but she’s covering herself she’s not walking around with her **** out which shows she is mentally sane.

mind you this is real analysis actual mental health doctors make so take your opinions and shove it up your Penelope Taint

• Love 4
1 hour ago, ainey said:

They are setting her up! This felon is setting her up. He’s being paid to agitate her. TMZ has been setting up this narrative this last week. This is not good.

Britney if you’re reading this you have to get away from all the people surrounding you ASAP. Leave the west coast. We love you! 

we love her but she is an adult and should be responsible for herself now. she's free. I think we should stop searching for excuses now and blame everyone around her. this is literally a nightmare seeing these photos now.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Oprah Winfrey. said:

Yeah but she’s covering herself she’s not walking around with her **** out which shows she is mentally sane.

mind you this is real analysis actual mental health doctors make so take your opinions and shove it up your Penelope Taint

Wow. That last line. Iconic. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

Not me honey. :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

Desperation makes people try to find anything to justify. 

Paul looks like he smells bad.

PS... I heard we are tmz spies according to some delusionals. Why Harvey not paying me? Is he paying you? It's a conspiracy theory that I 'm actually interested in.

Confused Creeper GIF

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Oprah Winfrey. said:

Sarcastic Nancy Pelosi GIF by MOODMAN

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Daredevil said:

we love her but she is an adult and should be responsible for herself now. she's free. I think we should stop searching for excuses now and blame everyone around her. this is literally a nightmare seeing these photos now.

But just because she’s free doesn’t mean she has to be perfect. Just like everyone else in this world she’s free to make mistakes and be self destructive. It’s not ideal, but it’s her right to do it. 

• Love 3
Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, HearMeOnYourRadio said:

But just because she’s free doesn’t mean she has to be perfect. Just like everyone else in this world she’s free to make mistakes and be self destructive. It’s not ideal, but it’s her right to do it. 

Drag Race Mama Ru GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

Edited by PlatinumB
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Dark Willow said:

PS... I heard we are tmz spies according to some delusionals. Why Harvey not paying me? Is he paying you? It's a conspiracy theory that I 'm actually interested in.

Confused Creeper GIF

Hahahaha no one believes you’re a plant. Not smart or creative enough for that. 

• Haha 1

Nooo how did I miss this?!

Honestly these photos should have not been published imo. Britney is clearly in distress and I don't think these photos being shared over the media is helping the situation any better. It's clear she's struggling mentally and we need to leave her alone.

• Like 2

All I ask is that u guys stop requesting Britney to make music.

she DONT WANNR MAKE NO DAMN MUSIC FOOLS she like to party party and that is ok but please stop talking about music when a ***** don’t wanna work . She like a drinky drink hehe like Lindsay Lohan 

2 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Confused Creeper GIF

For real, they'll blame everyone for everything other than what Britney chooses to do, I can't say I'm shocked at those defending the housekeeper.

:staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

• Love 3
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Oprah Winfrey. said:

How does covering themselves with a pillow make them mentally sane and ok? Is that a symptom to knowing you’re not crazy? Jesus this delusional fan base. we know Britney has body image issues from all her insta captions that’s why she’s covering up. where did her shoes go then? Outside barefoot infront of a 5 star hotel…

Edited by Blackout Britney
  • Like 4
Just now, Blackout Britney said:

How does covering themselves with a pillow make them mentally sane and ok? Is that a symptom to not knowing you’re crazy? Jesus. we know Britney has body image issues from all her insta captions that’s why she’s covering up. where did her shoes go then? Outside barefoot infront of a 5 star hotel…

Exactly, Juno was fully dressed when she went wild Frailing that knife around. 

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

Can someone explain wtf is happening/going on?

The weird part is that a 911 was called, it was not hotel security that one that make the call, just some random saying a woman was injured in the hotel, and in the pictures I don´t see any injured on Britney´s leg. Then nobody was attended by the ambulance that arrived, nor the police was called. This seems to me like a set up. If she was making a chaos inside the hotel, the hotel security would have been the one that make her leave, and that does not seem to be the case.

• Love 1
  • Like 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block